Apocalypse, Now!!!

Charon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Charon

The Gates were  finally opened, we were finally free. I could feel the cold stank of the air as we walked through the gates, our armies were endless. It was glorious, our lord an master now back in hell gave me one order "Bring forth the damnation of their world. And if you return defeated....well My best advice is for you not to fail me." And even now I felt no fear from my master. His wishes had come to fruition, their world was now our domain the first days were the most glory filled. I watched atop of their tall buildings as our masses overwhelmed what they called armies. Tanks and large vehicles overturned all over the world and wiped out, the only resistance that proved was the ones in London. Mainly the areas around the main Airport, the disgusting and sorry excuse for a demon Whisper...his team of human halfbreeds were giving us a run for our money.

A sick smile comes to Charons face "But that was only for a few days, after the muscular Black one fell in battle and the light haired one carried him into the airport they havnt shown themselves." Charon talks to a demon standing at his beck an call, the Goblin General speaks of the past few days to the lower Demon. It responds "But sire how shall we know if their dead if we do not go in and check for ourselves....yelp." Charon back hands the demon then strokes its head as if it were a pet "Do not speak to me in such a way you insolent mongrel. We only attack when the stentch of that mans blood fills the air. The one who fell the other day was one of Whispers strongest soldiers in this area, if he falls it will only a few days before we take the rest."

Soon the air fills with a loud screaching scream, and the smell of Iron fills the air. Charon smiles something wicked and slaps the lower demon "Go an make sure he is gone, his woman moarns for him by the sounds of it." The lesser demon gallops on all fours towards the airport disappearing for a few brief moments before returning to its master "Yes my lord, the black one is dead. The portly one is still unconcious from the first day, and the others are all but battered an beaten. Now is our chance my lord." Charon slaps the demon again only for a low growl to erupt from its throat. Not taking insubordination lightly Charon grabs whip an wraps it around the demons neck before pulling hard an gutting it deep. The smaller demon lies crying in pain staring at Charon.

The next day, Charon stands atop the road leading to the airport. A small battalion of demons behind him he lifts his large mace into the air an they all in unison storm into the airport. The glass shatters as they all slam into it, and skid to a stop as they all enter the airport. The smaller demon walks to the doors and shuts them, a loud thud sounds and Charon turns back walking to the door slamming his hand into it only for a light to burn his hand as he touches it. The smaller demons face erupts in a smile as a tall figure steps from the shadows, Ian makes his pressence known as the demon speaks "How does the human saying go Charon? Cant beat em, Join em? Well you a$$hole of a general I will face the mighty wrath of Lucifer much more than stand for your beatings any longer." Locking the door the rest of the group step out from the shadows, Gio healthy as the day he started the fight albet a few scratches and bruises and Lil B covered in small scraps as were the others. Charon stood speechless before asking "
What are you going to do now little demon? They could easily kill you after their done with us, what then." The demon smiled "The names Puck, And I have been in existance LONG before you. I only was yours an Lucifers pet for this very reason. If the world was to come to be this way, I was to be in line so I could help the resistance. And they wont kill me because I have something they will need, you want to know what that is Charon." Charon simply sneers at Puck "I know where to go to get the almightys attention. The one place that isnt clouded by the smog an muck from our coming to this world. But Charon...alas you wont be around to see his glorious self and his children step down to this world." Ian stands behind Puck handing him a small device with a large red button. Ian leans in whispering "This is for you, I watched him do everything to you. He deserves no mercy, and I doubt our father is able to watch as you make your decision." Ian and the group walk away, Puck stares at the device then looks up to Charon "Time saves all. I will give you 30 seconds to free yourself." Puck places the device on the ground and grabs a few rocks setting them atop each other as he talks "After thirty seconds Charon gravity will do its great work and bring the rock down onto the button, then depending on what the Nephilims came up with inside their you will either go BOOM or...well I dont know. These humans are a special breed, always coming up with something ingenious." Puck simply walks away.

Charon shakes at the door, only dust falls from it and he stares at the device as the rock teeters from side to side on the edge of the rock it sits on. The ground shakes as he throttles the door trying to budge it, smashing a fist into the tinted glass it cracks a bit and a small portion of glass flies off. And in slow motion Charon watches as the glass falls onto the rock tipping it over the edge and onto the button. "Bing." Charon closes his eyes yet nothing happens, he spins around looking for whats to come.

Back of the airport. A line of chords sparks and an explosion erupts from within one of the planes and sets off a chain reaction of explosions.

Finally finding a large group of barrels filled with plane an jet fuel around a console that reads in big letters "F@#k You. We won bitches." Charon lets out a sigh as the explosions get near "That little f@#ker." then

BOOOOOOOOM

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Darkchild

Its up!! MUAHAHAHAHA

The fuel hahaha see the link lmao sorry, the fuel for the fire that will begin this chapter has been lite. This chapter will be the start of something EXTREAMLY big for the clan of Lil Light Bringers. LMAO a lil name i gave them since Ians the son of you know who, and his name...nevermind if u know angels its funny.

Alright wanted to start it with a bang switching it up with a post as Charon and from Charons POV to show the entire thing. That its truly war on earth.

So enjoy

Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Quality

Hmm... Interesting.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Darkchild

If u havnt read the others dude this will be a horrible place to start

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Darkchild

SOMEONE READ THIS!!!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Darkchild

LMAO alright next time i will.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Darkchild

LMAO thanks. Ill have another few posts this week. So check daily

Ian/Whisper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ian/Whisper

A month has past since the Charon incident, the armies of Lucifer have made it difficult for Me and my people to stay hidden for longer than two days. So we have been hopping from hideout to hideout and now are hidden quite well within the walls of a abandoned church. Its congregation all slaughtered the day the Gates opened, we had to clear out an bury all the ones we could find...whole. The rest were more body parts and pieces of their former selves so we made a fire and prayed for their eternal souls. Lilith was the one who was hit the hardest with the revelation that these people even hidden within the walls of a church could have such atrocities performed on them. My own anger swelled as I waited for the last month for our father to come down and put a stop to this whole war, all it would take is for him to allow a few of his soldiers to come down to earth and those who didnt run would be driven back or slaughtered an sent to purgatory.

I pace back an forth staring at the Crucifix fallen forward on the wall, only held up by one diminishing chord and rage fills my body and my entire soul. Aryn stares at me with awe as I leap onto the base and lift it from its foundation and bringing it up above my head I slam it down over my knee an it breaks in two. Lilith screams in pain as she bursts forward towards me Gio and Joseph grabbing her and holding her at bay for the moment. Gio tells her "Let him be baby girl, just let him be." He cradles her chin in his hand bringing her close and kissing her passionatly. She calms down as his lips touch hers then she melts into his arms as she faints, he looks to me "That is the ONE time I will use that on her. You hear? This better be f@#king good for me to keep this from her." Over the past month the entire group has become accustomed to their powers. And one of Gios is the ability to entrance and hypnotize showing that his father truly was Rapheal. He looks up to me gesturing for me to continue, I look up to the ceiling "So your going to let this world come to a burning explosion. Just to show that one of yours cant get to you this way huh? Going to let me and these around me die fighting just so you can get your point across." I stare to the cross and lift it up his sons face drapped to the side and I say "Looks like this poor sod died for no reason huh?" And then as I said this the church began to rumble and through the glass shot a bolt of lightning striking me in the chest an tossing me across the church and into the pews. I look up with a smirk "Okay now I got your freaking attention huh oh almight God." I look to the others and my smirk dies as they all stare not at me but behind me. I tilt my head back only for my throat to go weak as a large strong hand wraps around mine and a bellowing voice follows "You will not speak in sucha  tone to father Ian, you are the LAST of the people who are given that privilage."  I am only allowed a few breaths as I let out his name "Uriel....its been some time hasnt it? Now if you please release....me. Because as much as I love you brother......I love those around me more." Aryn an Joseph stand behind Uriel, Aryn has his hand pressed against the Archangels back and Joseph has a sword to the back of his neck.

Uriel looks to Ian dropping him  "I come simply to tell you....I am the only help you will recieve from the almighty. He says we have a father son bond that none of the others shared with you, therefore you will do as I say and I shall do the same for you." without a warning Uriel disappears and reappears behind Aryn an slams lightly his fist against the mans side sending him flying. Then again disappears reappearing to the side of Joseph grabbing the sword an squeezing it shatters under his strength. " The father tells me that this is your own doing, that you should have done your job in closing the gates two months ago right after you killed the Five. He says IF and he stressed the IF, IF! this war is to go too far and stretch too wide allowing for some of the more Vile demons at Lucifers side come to this world he will allow for more to come. But for now I am here, So tell the Nephilims to stand down."

I stare at Uriel and then turning to Aryn who is trying not to scream in agony of being slapped around I put my hand out stopping his retalliation. I stand up from where Uriel dropped me and tell the others to stop their reactions "Alright what is your plan?" I ask as I stare deep into his eyes and with a shrug he smiles "How about we go out an kill some of these vile creatures."

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

BBBBUUUMMMPPP! <(^_^<)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Darkchild

Aztek will freak when he sees this is coming back. Cant wait to get back to it

Ian/Whisper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ian/Whisper

Uriel hes one of the few Archangels that isnt such an...asshole. Many of them have allowed their powers to go to their heads, Rapheal and Sariel were quite the douchebags if you were to put it to human words. They knew they were perfect at what the lord deemed them, Raph was a healer yet also a fighter and he was a perfect one with both. Sariel was the pinical definition of a warrior almost to the likes of Micheal and Gabrial. Then their was Uriel he knew how to...do everything our lords most trusted man beside Micheal. Uriel was not fond of the way the first War started. He always knew that Lucifer was a instigator and a man who believed in only his opinion and words, was even what you would call Lucifers best friend/ I have no idea what these humans books speak of the relationship between Uriel an Lucifer but from what Uriel had told me in his stories he held the Light Bringer in a very high degree.

As I look around at my own team of half assed angels I realize we are very very lucky to still be around. B is still recovering from what happened the day the gates opened, along with Gio their wounds have all healed but the fact that they were taken down so easily still haunts them. Both men are arrogant and protective of those around them, B has formed a sick an twisted friendship with Aryn which in all honesty isnt that far fetched. Both men grew up being chased in some fashion or another, then thier was the two lovebirds......I can just see it now. Soon they will go through great heartache. Nothing that beautiful ever stays that way, and it saddens me to use these men an woman in such a fashion but if it stops the world from coming to an end I will use everything.

Soon my long trip to lala land is interupted by Joseph as he puts his hand on my shoulder "Hey you alright Ian. Is he still bothering you?" Refering to Uriel who stands with the front door cracked keeping watch on the demons that circle the church trying to find us. I look to Joseph and nod "Yes Joe in a way he is bothering me, but its not him directly that flusters me. Its the fact that our Lord didnt send Micheal to help us. Micheal could end all of this rather quickly, but he sends Uriel a man who dont doubt is much stronger than all of our group put together he isnt even close to Micheal." Joe is the only one I find myself drawn to within the group, a man who knows what he believes in and it isnt even a religion. He isnt a bible man nor is he anything, not so much an athiest but more a nonchalant care about this whole thing. As if he can find a calm in anything, which is why I keep him so close to me at all times. Becuase his calming nature flows into me allowing me to make good calls " I just want to figure out a plan past going out their and killing mindlessly, because if we continue that we wont live long." 

Uriel stands up and shuts the door quickly "Well hate to burst your bubble Ian but we wont have much choice in the matter of killing." Uriel holds his hand out and a mighty sword appears in his palm and he grips it tight. I look over to him as he turns around an stares to the door "They finally picked up our scents, they have been looking this entire time. Keep the slaves woman safe Micheal would be quite annoyed if she was taken in her sleep." Gio turned his head at the mention of Lillith and he stood up his body beginning to glow as were the others, he laid Lillith down behind him in a pew. He spoke to Uriel ina  booming voice "So whats the plan big an full of bullsh!t?" Uriel looks to me to see if hes refering to him I nod and he speaks " We kill them all and then if we survive we go an find the first strong hold an wipe that out, Lucifers plans revolve around all of his bases being operational. Opening the Devils Gates was only the first part of his plan. He wants to bring forth his brothers an sisters out from the pit, and that we cannot allow." Just as he finished the door bursts from its hinges flies slamming into the back of the church splintering into thousands of pieces. A low level demon smiles "FOUND THEM!! KILL THE NEPHILIMS!"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Darkchild
@aztek the lost said:
" you were right, I guess it wasn't too hard to remember everything  on that note, AWESOME POST! I'm so glad this is back!  enjoying character development and cliffhangers, great stuff...funny to think this all began with that one Puzzle Box story with the incest, it's developed so much, great work "

Thanks man really appreciate it
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Darkchild

Saw banners for the new Legion movie and they screamed for the characters of this had to post. Btw Lil B is the artist Scarface and no hes not in the movie

Uriel
 Uriel

Aryn
 Aryn

Gio
 Gio

Ian
 Ian

Joseph
 Joseph

Lil B
 Lil B

Lilith
 Lilith

Avatar image for batmanbeyond234
batmanbeyond234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By batmanbeyond234

awesome!!!! i am very impressed,man. welcome to the fanfic forum. may all your dreams come true.
Koeil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Koeil
@batmanbeyond234 said:
" awesome!!!! i am very impressed,man. welcome to the fanfic forum. may all your dreams come true. "

..........dude............its me dude. Charon was a stand in character for the beginning post.

Me Darkchild the top poster in the fanfic forums......

Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sicarius_

my new devoted fan has made me decide to finish this and the series it is under. that is after i finish the fanfics i was asked to before

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

cool.