Anyone planning on writing fan fics after AvX?

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

Now that "Avengers vs. X-Men" is coming to an end, is anyone planning on writing any fan fictions based on what happens after "Avengers vs. X-Men" and what stories are you planning to write?

For me, I'm planning on writing a fan fiction called "Red Steel" which will be about Colossus doing some crime fighting on his own to atone for his actions in "Avengers vs. X-Men."

Irishlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Irishlad

I haven't been reading AvX ever since issue 5 I just wasn't enjoying it.

But your Colossus idea sounds like a lot of fun I'll look forward to reading it.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#3  Edited By GR2Blackout

@Rabbitearsblog: I had an idea for Justice League Vs. Teen Titans, which was based off of AvX. I don't have that much ideas for JLvTT, besides some really shocking thing.

In case I do eventually make the fan-fic, I don't wanna give it away, but I can PM it to you if you want to know what it is.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TheCrowbar

I'm currently writing a Cyclops in jail, not sure if I like it enough to post yet.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
@Irishlad said:

@Rabbitearsblog I haven't been reading AvX ever since issue 5 I just wasn't enjoying it.

But your Colossus idea sounds like a lot of fun I'll look forward to reading it.

Thanks!! I'm just waiting for AvX to wrap up so I could write it already.
@GR2Blackout said:

@Rabbitearsblog: I had an idea for Justice League Vs. Teen Titans, which was based off of AvX. I don't have that much ideas for JLvTT, besides some really shocking thing.

In case I do eventually make the fan-fic, I don't wanna give it away, but I can PM it to you if you want to know what it is.

That sounds like an interesting idea! I can't wait to see it!

@BlueLantern1995 said:

I had a idea for Doom Patrol vs Teen Titans. Might do it too.

That's awesome! I like to see how that story goes! :D
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Been thinking bout this for a while, and i'm currently in the process of writing a one-shot focusing on Transonic and (and of course, the NXM) her short stay in Wakanda's jail, considering the "architects" of AvX decided to overlook her current position after Namor had flooded Wakanda.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
@AgeofHurricane said:

Been thinking bout this for a while, and i'm currently in the process of writing a one-shot focusing on Transonic and (and of course, the NXM) her short stay in Wakanda's jail, considering the "architects" of AvX decided to overlook her current position after Namor had flooded Wakanda.

That sounds great! The New X-Men really needs some attention!