Anybody interested in starting a new marvel universe?

anoleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By anoleman

I'd like to do something for Howard The Duck. My pitch is this:

Howard the Duck is a soldier from a planet in an alternate galaxy that is ruled by ducks. He is sent to our galaxy to search for life and crash lands on earth to find it ruled by hideous hairless apes. Unable to return home Howard is recruited by the U.S. Government (S.H.I.E.L.D or H.A.M.M.E.R)to do work with them because he has superior technology and is a well trained duck soldier.. He has an understanding of superior technology and has trained in the fabled art of Duck Fu which is a deadly fighting style on his planet only used by warriors or soldiers.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#202  Edited By TheCannon

Can I call more than one person? I'm torn on who I want. There are three people I want: Daredevil, the Punisher, and Power Man and Iron Fist. Please let me know if I can call all of them, or if I can only call one, someone, please.

Also, for villains for whoever I call, I want Knigpin, Bullseye, and Whiplash.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@TheCannon: The max limit is 3. (So people don't take like ten to fifteen characters. It gives others a chance to write, too)

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By TheCannon

@primepower53 said:

@TheCannon: The max limit is 3. (So people don't take like ten to fifteen characters. It gives others a chance to write, too)

Thank you. CapFanboy, put my name down for Luke Cage.

anoleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By anoleman

I'd also like to do something with the kingpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CAPPIE! WE GOT SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO WRITE HOWARD THE DUCK!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By TheCannon

@primepower53 said:

CAPPIE! WE GOT SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO WRITE HOWARD THE DUCK!

That is amazing. Epically since Guys like the Punisher were still available.

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#208  Edited By X35

is anyone writing machine man?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By TheCannon

@X35 said:

No. Why would they want to?

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By X35

@TheCannon: Because we don't all like Daredevil, Punisher and Luke Cage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@X35 said:

QFT! And no, nobody is writing Machine Man.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#212  Edited By CapFanboy

@X35 said:

*like*

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By TheCannon

@X35 said:

I understand that, but name three people that like Machine Man besides you. And don't think you can use fake names, I know them all.

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By X35

now if only my writing could go do a storm as much as that comment haha

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By TheCannon

@X35 said:

now if only my writing could go do a storm as much as that comment haha

What?

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By X35

I meant "go down a storm". not "go do a storm". That sounds like slang for go have a crap.

(in response to the "like" and "QFT" comments about my commnt, not yours, d'oh)

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By TheCannon

I get it. Well two can play at this game:

So, a thought crossed your mind. Must of been a lonley journey.

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By X35

>.<

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL @ this conversation =P

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By CapFanboy

@TheCannon said:

@X35 said:

I understand that, but name three people that like Machine Man besides you. And don't think you can use fake names, I know them all.

There are probably many people worldwide who don't like Daredevil, Punisher or Cage.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By CapFanboy

@anoleman said:

I'd like to do something for Howard The Duck. My pitch is this:

Howard the Duck is a soldier from a planet in an alternate galaxy that is ruled by ducks. He is sent to our galaxy to search for life and crash lands on earth to find it ruled by hideous hairless apes. Unable to return home Howard is recruited by the U.S. Government (S.H.I.E.L.D or H.A.M.M.E.R)to do work with them because he has superior technology and is a well trained duck soldier.. He has an understanding of superior technology and has trained in the fabled art of Duck Fu which is a deadly fighting style on his planet only used by warriors or soldiers.

That is brilliant, our former howie writer didn't say he wanted it any more so if you still wanna write it, it's yours :)

@X35 said:

As prime said no, if you get a story prposal together (what the chapters will be like) and send 'em to me, we'll approve and get you to the main pm :)

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By TheCannon

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

@X35 said:

There are probably many people worldwide who don't like Daredevil, Punisher or Cage.

I get that, but more people like Daredevil, Punisher, and Cage more than Machine Man.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By CapFanboy

@TheCannon said:

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

@X35 said:

I get that, but more people like Daredevil, Punisher, and Cage more than Machine Man.

Does it matter? People like and dislike different things. Everyone has different tastes

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By X35

maybe i shouldn't bother. >.<

Solarflare32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Solarflare32

I have an idea for a new acolyte team which can be adapted depending on the state of magneto in this universe

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By CapFanboy

@X35 said:

maybe i shouldn't bother. >.<

Bother with writing or explaining things? We'd be happy with you writing machine man, it helps us bring the universe into shape

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By TheCannon

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

@X35 said:

Does it matter? People like and dislike different things. Everyone has different tastes

I understand that. But he's saying most people don't like Daredevil, the Punisher, and Luke Cage. I'm saying even more people don't like Machine Man.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By CapFanboy

@TheCannon: He said nothing of the sort, he said not all people like Cage, Daredevil and Punisher. He didn't say most. He was just defending his interest in a character.

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By X35

i'm not a he either. >.<

all this hostility aimed at me liking machine man is unbecoming.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By TheCannon

Can we stop talking about this. Do you need another version of Marvel Genesis: Luke Cage. One with more detail or dialogue?

Solarflare32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Solarflare32

Whats the state of groups like the acolytes in your universe?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By TheCannon

What are the acolytes?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@X35 said:

i'm not a he either. >.<

oh it's not all of us. Cannon can just be...erm...obnoxious at times.....

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By TheCannon

Are the Fantastic Four being used?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By TheCannon

Well, are they?

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By CapFanboy

@X35 said:

i'm not a he either. >.<

Oh, ok. Sorry.

@primepower53 said:

@X35 said:

i'm not a he either. >.<

You say this like he's an old friend xD

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By TheCannon

@primepower53 said:

@X35 said:

i'm not a he either. >.<

I resent that.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By CapFanboy

@Solarflare32 said:

Whats the state of groups like the acolytes in your universe?

Sorry, I totally missed your question. We have nothing acolytes related so far but to be sure ask or . They handle the mutant related stuff :)

Avatar image for amazingfantasy15
AmazingFantasy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was wondering if anyone was doing the Squadron Supreme, I have an idea for them, in my version they are based in New York and they aren't as powerful. They are also less like the DC characters, my idea is the following:

The team is made up of Hyperion, Power Princess, Nighthawk, Whizzer and Doctor Spectrum, Hyperion's origin is that an Eternal called Titanis, who was a member of the Eternal’s royal family, was visiting Earth where he meets and falls in love with a human woman called Maggie Milton in New York city. Because he was part of the Eternal’s royal family he had an obligation to his people to marry another Eternal to keep the blood line pure so when his people found out about his relationship with a human he was forced to leave her, however unbeknownst to him Maggie was pregnant and later had a child who she raised on her own who she named Mark. As Mark grew up he developed weaker versions of the powers possessed by the Eternals (except for flight and cosmic energy manipulation), he developed superhuman strength (can lift/press 50 tons), super speed (can move and react 50 times faster than the finest human athlete, capable of running approximately 900 mph), superhuman stamina (can exert himself at peak capacity for 24 hours), superhuman durability (capable of withstanding high calibre bullet fire) and Superhuman agility (far beyond the finest human athletes). He was raised with a strong moral code so when he grew up, after getting a job as a science fiction author he decided to use his powers to help people so he decided to become a super hero and fight crime, deciding to wear a costume including a mask while he fights crime to hide his true identity.

Power Princess (Zarda Shelton) was born centuries in the future where the Earth had become a Utopia, with the issues like war and disease a thing of the past. In this future humans had used genetic engineering to make themselves more powerful, humans at this time had super strength (capable of lifting/pressing approximately 20 tons), super speed (being able to move and react faster than the finest human athletes of our time), super stamina (they can exert themselves at peak capacity for several hours) and low level psionic powers, allowing them to create objects out of psionic energy as well as the ability to fly at great speeds. In this time the Skrull empire invaded Earth which Earth had little defence against despite their advanced technology and powers. One human, Zarda’s father, was a scientist studying time travel and was able to save his wife and Zarda (fifteen year old at the time) by transporting them to the past (though his technology was limited so he had little control on where they ended up). They found themselves in modern day New York where, using future technology they took with them to help them survive, hacked into a government computer system without being detected and created new identities for him and his family, after which they lived in New York City as if they were normal people. When Zarda grew up witnessing the crime and corruption of modern time, things practically alien to her, she wanted to use her enhanced powers and knowledge to fight crime but her parents told her not to since it would draw attention to them and they didn’t want the locals discovering them since they may be afraid of them and attack them or attempt to kidnap them to study them. When Zarda was eighteen she went off to college. Despite her father’s wishes she decided to use her powers to fight crime, though she decided to wear a mask and costume so the locals don’t come looking for her and her family.

Nighthawk was Kyle Richmond and was the twenty five year old heir to his family’s fortune. After inheriting his family’s fortune when his parents died in a plane crash he decided to use it to become a costumed crime fighter after seeing the actions of other costume crime fighter, being a superhero fan boy. Using his fortune and his own scientific expertise (made better by getting a PHD at Caltech) he developed flying harness that includes a jetpack and mechanical wings that help with flight and are bullet proof which he can use for protection and in attacks. Nighthawk also has a damage resistant costume; his mask has mechanical lenses that give him perfect night vision and telescopic vision.

Whizzer- When a radiation cloud came to Earth and triggered an unusual radioactive bolt of lightning it hit a police officer called Stanley Stewart who was mutated, gaining super human speed (capable of running 1500 mph) as well as superhuman reflexes (far beyond the finest human athletes) and the ability to generate a protective aura that protects him and whatever he wears/carries from the affects of moving at superhuman speeds. At first he uses his powers to steal until he accidently injures a security guard at a bank, putting him in hospital.This was a wakeup call for him, he decides he has become to evil in the way he uses his powers and decides to become a hero instead of a villain.

Doctor Spectrum-Joseph Ledger was an astronaut scientist working on a space station. One day a small asteroid crashed into the space station. After it was extracted Joseph and the other astronauts studied and experimented on the asteroid, one of these experiments led to a strange reaction that caused a wave of radiation which killed all the astronauts except Joseph who appeared to be unaffected. After he returned to Earth and was checked for any health issues after the asteroid incident but he seemed fine so they let him leave. Afterwards he went home and went to bed. The next morning he discovered he was glowing and over the course of the day he displayed various light based powers like manipulating light or creating light based energy blasts. Over the next few days he learned to control his new powers which included energy blasts, creating light based constructs as well as manipulating the colour of light. To honour the astronauts that died he decided to use his powers to fight crime as the superhero Doctor Spectrum.

The formation of the Squadron Supreme was formed with the actions of a man called Emil Burbank. Emil was born a genius. As he grew up his parents sent him to top schools, focusing more on developing his genius and making him a success, they neglected him emotionally as a result, leading him to have a lot of issues. After graduating college he went to work at a government think tank. While there he developed designs for a powered exoskeleton. Normally he would give any work of his to his superiors but when he made these designs he saw potential so he kept them and developed the powered exoskeleton in secret. When he finished it he decided to have some fun with it and went out and started a path of destruction. Discovering this Hyperion, Power Princess, Whizzer, Nighthawk and Doctor Spectrum all set out to stop him. During this battle the heroes met each other and ended up teaming up against Emil Burbank (who the News stations who were watching had dubbed ‘Master Menace’. When they defeated him the people cheered and praised them. Realising how effective they were as a team the heroes decided to form a superhero team called the ‘Squadron Supreme’.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By CapFanboy

@AmazingFantasy15: That was breathtaking. May I introduce you to who will clue you in to the state of our universe and help you through joining us, should you wish to :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AmazingFantasy15: hello! :D

Avatar image for amazingfantasy15
AmazingFantasy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primepower53: hello to you to! I wish to join you.

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By X35

Since that guy barked at me whe I said I wanted to do Machine Man, is anyone doing anything with Swordsman (the thunderbolts one)? i was thinking having him similar in that he's a former villain but he's since grown to hate villains just as much as heroes for causing his sister's death and he goes about just trying to stop all heroism and villainy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@X35: sounds awesome!

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By CapFanboy

@X35: Holy crap that's good, sure. Just work with prime here and our secretary will do everything before he adds you to the pms (and prime, I mean all 4 xD)

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By X35

@CapFanboy: @primepower53:

I done made this :)

No Caption Provided

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By CapFanboy

@X35: :O :D IT'S BRILLIANT!

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By X35

Has anyone used Baron Strucker yet?? Coz I'll have to know about all his shenigans in this universe. :)

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By X35

so um how should i go about writing this? what are all the rules?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#250  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@CapFanboy