Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, I was wondering about who would like to give out their ideas about making a Colossus and Magik fan fiction where it takes place after Colossus inherits the powers of the Cyttorak and he and Magik go on these adventures where Colossus has to learn how to control his Cyttorak powers with Magik helping him. We could possibly all try to write this fan fiction together and give out ideas about what to write about in this series. How does that sound?

#1 Posted by KisserNe (404 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll definitely pitch ideas if I can but I don't know much about Marvel. I'd be glad to help, though :)

#2 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I do have a suggestion, it should involve their brother Mikhail. He knows a bit about having a darkness within him. Apparently there was an entity that hitched a ride on him when he first traveled to a different dimension and that explains why he went bad so many years ago. He was even the reason why Magik became infected with the Legacy Virus by trying to cure it from himself, so he was essentially responsible for her original death.

#3 Posted by chiq (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be great especially since Peter has been infested with the same problem his siblings have. Now all three of them have insane power but it comes at the cost of their humanity. All 3 of them are trying to battle with their inner demons while at the same time trying to reign in their growing powers.

#4 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

I definitely think that there should be a story that involves all three siblings including Mikhail trying to fight the darkness within them while trying to save the world at the same time. It would give out a great depth to all of their characterizations and maybe they could become more interesting characters when they all have to struggle for their innocence in the long run.

#5 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

I was also thinking about Magik and Colossus fighting various demons in Limbo and have a sort of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" vibe. It would be great!

#6 Posted by KisserNe (404 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog:

Sounds interesting!

#7 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

@KisserNe said:

@Rabbitearsblog:

Sounds interesting!

Thanks!!

#8 Posted by sunofdarkchild (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I see a story where Grigory Rasputin is the villain. Something where he's trying to take one or both of them over.

#9 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

@sunofdarkchild said:

I see a story where Grigory Rasputin is the villain. Something where he's trying to take one or both of them over.

That sounds interesting!