Anti-Venom/Toxin - Freakshows! - #1 (Script)

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Edited By InnerVenom123
(It's time for a "SYMBIOTE" sequel! This stuff happens a few weeks after, and takes place after Amazing Spider-man 664 and pre Spider Island!  

Here's how it'll work. Half the page is for Anti-Venom, and half is for Toxin! Enjoy!) 

Rated T+

-- 
 Page 1

Panel 1:
Show the F.E.A.S.T center in Chinatown, New York City. It appears to be business as usual on the outside.

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): My name is Eddie Brock. I used to be under the control of a parasitic creature known as Venom.

Panel 2:
Show the inside of the F.E.A.S.T center. There’s a big crowd of the residents (it’s a homeless shelter after all) and staff around a central area in the cafeteria.

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): But then, a higher calling saved me, basked me in light; and gave me the power to fight that darkness.
CAPTION(Anti-Venom): And it tested me. Thrust a vile twist into my face the second I emerged unclean.

Panel 3:
Show MAY PARKER standing in the middle of the crowd next to her husband J. (“Jay”) JONAH JAMESON SR. (Jonah’s father).

MAY: It is with great reluctance that I accept this new position as head of the F.E.A.S.T center, thanks to being Vice President of the company…
MAY: Due to Martin Li’s… secret, I must do what he said he would have wanted me to do should things go bad.
CAPTION(Anti-Venom): And with the help of Spider-man, one who I used to DESPISE before the light unblended me, I fixed it. I purified one of the greatest places on Earth.
CAPTION(Anti-Venom): My name is Eddie Brock.

Panel 4:
Show May putting a tissue to her eye.

MAY: I promise you, I’ll do everything I can to run this facility with integrity…
MAY: Unlike Martin. (small text).
MAY: >snff<
CAPTION(Anti-Venom): I’m Anti-Venom.

Page 2

Panel 1:
Show JENNA COLE sitting at a table and applauding along with everyone else, but there’s a spotlight on her.

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): That’s Jenna. She used to be called “Jenna The Junkie”… but I fixed that too.
CAPTION(Anti-Venom): I fix things now. I fix people now.

Panel 2:
Show EDDIE BROCK standing at the entrance to the cafeteria, just in front of the door’s. He’s got a crafty disguise as a bum, with a beard and shaggy clothes.

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): But there’s no need to thank me. It’s what I do. I’m a good guy.

Panel 3:
Side view of Eddie.

JAY(from off panel): Come on May, we’ll get some tea, wouldn’t that be nice?
MAY(from off panel): Yes.
JAY(from off panel): Thank you everyone for listening.

Page 3

Panel 1:
Show a front view of Eddie standing next to the entrance doors.

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): Poor May Parker.

Panel 2:
Show the hallway that’s behind the doors that Eddie is standing in front of.

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): She trusted Martin Li, even though he tried to kill her.

Panel 3:
Show a man in baggy clothes that hide his face and most features walking down the hallway.

Page 4

Panel 1:
Show the heavily-clothed man passing Eddie through the doors, accidentally bumping into Eddie (who was in the way).

EDDIE: Whoops! Sorry!
BAGGY CLOTHED GUY: No probl--

Panel 2:
Close up on the baggy clothed man’s hood. His eyes are glowing yellow.

BAGGY CLOTHED GUY: THAT VOICE.

Panel 3:
Show the baggy clothed guy turning his head toward Eddie, his eyes flashing yellow, and his clothes starting to burn off in flaming embers.

BAGGY CLOTHED GUY: EDDIE BROCK!!

Page 5

Panel 1:
Show Eddie’s surprised eyes. Bits of the Anti-Venom suit forming over them.

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): And then I hear his voice more clearly, and I remember.
EDDIE: Actually--

Panel 2:
Show Anti-Venom’s eyes.

CAPTION(Anti-Venom): As Venom, there were many lives I ruined.
EDDIE: -- It’s ANTI-VENOM now.

Panel 3:
Side view. The hood has melted off of the clothed man’s face, revealing a red skinned figure underneath, his skin is glowing that color and seemingly boiling. Anti-Venom’s standing his ground.

PYRE: YOU DID THIS TO ME!!
ANTI-VENOM: You’re the journalist I didn’t save back in San Francisco…

Page 6

Panel 1:
Show Pyre’s hand grabbing Anti-Venom’s neck.

PYRE: THAT’S RIGHT! GRAY RUSSELL!!!

Panel 2:
Side view. Pyre slamming Anti-Venom’s head through the wall.

SFX: BROOSHKT
PYRE: BUT YOU AND THE PUNISHER MUTATED ME, TWISTED ME INTO THIS FREAK—PYRE!!!
PYRE: And you’re gonna BURN FOR IT!!!!

Panel 3:
Show Pyre’s chest. Anti-Venom’s feet are kicking him right in the ribs.

SFX: WHAM
ANTI-VENOM: FIRE DOESN’T HURT ME ANYMORE!

Panel 4:
Side view. Pyre flying back from the kick as Anti-Venom climbs out of the wreckage of the wall. Everyone in the F.E.A.S.T center is freaking out and running, as they should be, except Jenna.

Page 7

BIG IMAGE:
Show Pyre on his back, smashed onto a cafeteria table. Anti-Venom is jumping into the air toward him. Jenna is watching behind a table and peeking her head up.

PYRE: Ngayh….
ANTI-VENOM: Let’s take this OUTSIDE, huh?

Page 8

Panel 1:
Show Anti-Venom’s hands firing a large amount of his white webbing.

SFX: TWHIP

Panel 2:
Show Pyre wrapped up in a cocoon of it.

SFX: TWHIP
PYRE: RAGH!!

Panel 3:
Show Anti-Venom standing on the table holding the strand that leads to Pyre and pulling his arms back (so he can swing Pyre out of the building).

ANTI-VENOM: Alleyoop!

Panel 4:
Show Pyre flying about in a circle as Anti-Venom slings the cocoon about, Pyre’s struggling.

PYRE: CAN’T BURN THROUGH IT--
ANTI-VENOM: I told you, fireproof!

Page 9

Panel 1:
Show Pyre flying out of the wall of the F.E.A.S.T center.

SFX: BOOSHK
PYRE: AGH!!

Panel 2:
Show Pyre smash down into the road, cars swerve to avoid him.

SFX: WHAM
SFX: VRRREEE

Panel 3:
View of the entire scene. Anti-Venom is webslinging out of the hole in the wall and just above Pyre.

ANTI-VENOM: Now listen to me Pyre, I can HEAL you!

Page 10

BIG IMAGE:
Pyre standing up in the street, glowing VERY bright red, his eyes yellow in the blinding light. Anti-Venom is being tossed back by the force of the air (not the heat).

SFX: FROOSH
PYRE: EVEN IF YOU COULD—IT WOULDN’T MATTER, BROCK!
PYRE: You’re gonna DIE for taking all these years of my life!

-- NEXT SEGMENT --

Page 11

Panel 1:
Close up of Patrick Mulligan, he’s in a place composed of utter darkness.

CAPTION(Patrick): My name is Patrick Mulligan.

Panel 2:
Show Patrick in this dark place, turning around to look at something behind him.

CAPTION(Patrick): A few weeks ago, something terrible happened to me.

Panel 3:
Show what Patrick’s looking at. Blademaster of the Supreme Jury, rushing at him with a sword.

CAPTION(Patrick): An up and coming mercenary named Blademaster sliced my right arm off.

Panel 4:
Show Patrick screaming in agony as blood splatters upward into the air.

CAPTION(Patrick): That pain was indescribable.

Page 12

Panel 1:
Show Patrick grabbing his face with his left arm, as the Toxin symbiote rips out of his eyes and mouth.

CAPTION(Patrick): I had been living with an alien symbiote in my body.

Panel 2:
Show Toxin (as he was when he was genetically unstable during the climax of “SYMBIOTE”, huge with a mouth on his tendril-arm and such) ripping Blademaster apart into little bits.

CAPTION(Patrick): And shortly after the first trauma, the symbiote became mentally unstable due to some kind of genetic mutation.

Panel 3:
Show mutated Toxin ripping Iron Wrath into tiny bits as well.

CAPTION(Patrick): I very nearly lost my mind as I watched it control me. I almost gave in to the feeling of pure…. Bliss.

Page 13

Panel 1:
Side view. Mutated Toxin biting off Monster(Orwell Taylor)’s forehead and up (basically eating his brain).

CAPTION(Patrick): But shortly after one unspeakably inhuman act, I got my mind together, and called out for help.

Panel 2:
Show Anti-Venom standing over mutated Toxin and purging the symbiote with multiple healing tendrils.

CAPTION(Patrick): Thanks to the help of the one responsible for my bonding to the symbiote, I was freed.

Panel 3:
Show Gina and Patrick reconciling (from the ending of SYMBIOTE #5).

CAPTION(Patrick): And for the most part, things were back to normal.

Page 14

Panel 1:
Show Patrick’s eyes, as if he’s just waking up unexpectedly.

CAPTION(Patrick): But ever since that night, I’ve been hearing a voice…

Panel 2:
Show Patrick sitting up in bed next to Gina. His right arm is a stump as expected.

CAPTION(Patrick): And my greatest fear is that it’s Toxin, coming back to regain control…

Panel 3:
Show Patrick getting out of the bed.

CAPTION(???): Paaaatrick….

Page 15

Panel 1:
Side view. Patrick is standing in front of a dresser, and there’s a mirror on that dresser (for Gina).

PATRICK: Who are you? (Small text)

Panel 2:
Front view of Patrick glancing at the mirror (off panel).

CAPTION(???): Youuu knowwwwww….

Panel 3:
Front view of Patrick’s reflection in the mirror. It’s Patrick partially covered in the Toxin symbiote, and his stump has a partially formed tendril with human characteristics like fingers (but they’re bony and alien-like).

CAPTION(Toxin): Youuu …. Huurrt mee…. But it’s okay… itt wasss my fffault… I’m in pain, Patrick…
PATRICK: GYAGH!!!

Panel 4:
Show Patrick looking down at himself, to see that there’s nothing there. Gina is sitting up in bed in the background.

GINA: Pat!?

Page 16

Panel 1:
Side view. Pat is walking toward Gina.

PATRICK: It’s okay… I just had a nightmare…

Panel 2:
Show Patrick embracing Gina.

PATRICK: Just a nightmare…

Panel 3:
Close up of Patrick’s eyes. There’s symbiotic material forming in the center of his pupils.

Page 17

Panel 1:
Show a large warehouse on the edge of the New York docks.

Panel 2:
Show the outside entrance. There’s an orange light coming from inside the place, and it shows through the decrepit structure.

Panel 3:
Show the inside of the warehouse. There’s a shadowed figure holding his arm out. Five orange whiplike tendrils are lashing out from his fingers, sparking electricity in the room.

SFX: CHOOM
SFX: BZZZZRRRTTT

Page 18

Panel 1:
Show a close up of the figure’s left arm, gloved and covered in insulated material.

FIGURE: Now, to test the gauntlet…

Panel 2:
Show that he’s shoving his hand into a metallic hole, with a   large metal structure around it.

Panel 3:
Show the hole forming locks that latch around his arm.

SFX: CHKK
FIGURE: Latching sequence, complete.

Page 19

Panel 1:
Show the figure’s right hand curled in a fist, his fist is covered with electrodes that run over a brown glove and insulated material.

FIGURE: Pleaseworkpleasework…

Panel 2:
Show the entire gauntlet on his left arm. It’s got a structure like the head of a tentacle from Spider-man 2’s version of Doctor Octopus, except sized like an entire arm.

Panel 3:
Show the entire end of the gauntlet, except it’s opening up in three prongs, and each has jagged metal spikes inside. His arm is not here, and there’s a large hole visible (his arm fits into the back just before this hole).

FIGURE: Yes!

Page 20

BIG IMAGE:
Show the Guantlet producing a blue “whip” of pure electricity from the hole of the opening, with the three prongs sharing an electric current. The figure has his arm up to let this “whip” reach the top of the warehouse, and stop just above reaching.

SFX: BRRRZZZTT
FIGURE: Good…. 

--  

(Thanks, Jordan for making this!)
 (Thanks, Jordan for making this!)

(MAKE NO MONEY OFF OF THIS - SOME CHARACTERS ARE OF MY OWN MAKING (THE FIGURE AT THE END OF TOXIN'S SEGMENT)) 

Link to #2! 
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Great comic. Someone has been reading too much VENOM: FUNERAL PYRE.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Great comic. Someone has been reading too much VENOM: FUNERAL PYRE.
Thanks! 

Just wait. Soon you'll be saying I've read too much VENOM: THE MADNESS. :P
_Marco_Smith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By _Marco_Smith_

This is great! I love the way you make this, and am from now on accepting this as Marvel cannon!

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By InnerVenom123
@_Marco_Smith_ said:
This is great! I love the way you make this, and am from now on accepting this as Marvel cannon!
Thanks so much!!!!  

I was at first iffy with the half and half format, but I think it works well. 
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

EPIIC!!!!

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By difficlus

Well written

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By InnerVenom123
@primepower53 said:

EPIIC!!!!

Thank you! :D

@difficlus said:
Well written

Thanks for reading! Glad you liked!
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Epic, mate, just epic. I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to read all of these. I was just about to start WWS when I realised I hadn't read this yet. So sorry! 

As usual, just awesome. I love that you use back-catalog characters as well as making up your own. I'd never heard of Pyre, and was thrilled to see that it was just an obscure villain from back in the 90s, it really brings back the 90s feel of when Symbiotes were just the best.  

Great first issue ^__^