Angels in the Distance

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

I do not own the character of Kiara Sullivan,  This is simply my re imagining of her origins.
__

The pearly gates of heaven opened up. The angel Mikael  had opened them and was traveling to the place that God had most certainly forbidden them to go. He was going to Hell, but why? Because he had been given an exception, he was to launch a one man battle against Hell. To slaughter and pillage and rape the demons who resided their, all these instructions coming from a loving and forgiving God...of course.

Mikael walked down the beaten path of the spirit world. A winding stairway that lead into the lake of fire, a path that many an angel had traveled before. Albeit for different reason but regardlessly the same trip.

Hours later, Hell was finally in sight. Rather than gates, there stood two long doors, adorned in human skulls and crimson with blood running down them. Mikael drew his sword out of it's sheath upon his back and charged through the rusted entryway, but for once...there was no flames, there was no brimstone nor disgusting creatures to kill or rape or pillage as Yahweh had instructed him.

Hell was deserted.

Mikael searched far and wide, his bright blue eyes turned dismal and his once proud warrior's grin had dropped from his face, giving way to that of a frown. Slowly he turned his back to the emptied Devils lair but not without first, feeling a shooting pain up his back. He fell to his knee's in agony, as a machosonistic beautiful woman stood behind him. Appearing from the dust of dried molten rock, her smile was wicked as she flicked her finger tips like Geppeto does to make his puppets dance, increasing the pain expeditiously.

"AH!!" He screams in torment as the woman flicks her hand backwards, his whole body turns backwards. "I want you..." She says with a smile curling from ear to ear...

She places him in a trance like a snake smiles before it devours it's prey, She once more flicks her hand, this time slamming it hard, downwardly thrusting with a balled first.  He now lies on the dry floor of hell mesmerized by the Femme Fatale's body, he is helpless to her wiles and so begins something...terrible.

9 Months Later

Mikael is banished not only for being weak and not completeing his mission but for ruining the Angelic blood line...The woman who would be known forever as Devourer, or the Daughter of Satan would be banished from Hell for mating with an Angel. The two hated each other and both would be sent to the human realm for all eternity as sickly immortals, living out their forever days with whatever ailment their respected creator saw fit to give them.

The child was given a name, Kiara.

to be continued.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The WeatherMan

Hey, this is pretty good! Like the set up and imagery, but try to keep everything in the same tense. You go from past to right now to past again in one chapter. Otherwise, write some more, its an enjoyable read.
Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

o_O Nice xP
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Pretty good so far.
(Get on MSN again, by the way xP)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Present Day

There sat an Antique shop somewhere in London. The place smelled accordingly for an antique shop, but she loved this place for whatever reason...Kiara loved this little shop. The idea that something a hundred years old was once held in someone's hands and was now passed down to the person who bought it in the future. 

Such an intricate little process. 

The song "Hotel California" played solemnly in the background as the only thing to be heard other than the clicking of her black heels on the squeaking wooden floors. She was dressed inappropriately for just going antiquing but every head was turned and that was all that mattered to her. She adjusted her little black dress and admired a small vase before taking to the counter for purchase.

"Oi!" The elderly clerk said, taking the newspaper away from his face. "YOU CAN'T BUY THAT!!"

"Why not?" She said, setting the vase down infront of the clerk. 

Within instants, the old man thought up a lie and spewed it from his cracked pale lips. "Well..uh, it belonged to me grandmudda' and she's passed you see. This was her shop and I wanted a little memory of her, it's just not fuh' sale." he said in his thick british accent with a compassionate look arrogantly plastered on his face. 

"Well, thats terrible if I actually believed that, Remeil"

"Fugg me" He said allowing two bright pearl white wings to to rip through his suspenders and shirt. His skin turning bright and youthful, rejuvenating within instants. "How did you know, half breed? and what do you want of me? I've retired from the Heavenly Host. I just want to live normally."

"You chose that lif--"

"NO! IT'S NOT OUR CHOICE!! Thats the problem! HEAVENS TOO F#CKING BUSY!! When do we ever get to lay back and playing a f#cking harp for once, Kiara?"

"That is not my concern. But nevertheless, I knew it was you because arrogance is always a sign of your kind."

Rolling his eyes, the angel stepped from behind the counter to face her eye to eye.

"You still haven't answered thee other question which is why the fugg are ya harrassin' me?"

"Because I want to know where is the portal to Heaven" 

"Bwhahahahaha, You're it, you crazy b!tch"

"Thats all I needed to know" She said with a smile before pushing him down onto the ground, his rib cage breaking from the force of the fall.  Slowly, she bent down on one knee and leaned downward, extending her lips to his forehead. Leaving a small touch of crimson lipstick as his body turned to skeletal remains.

___  

"We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!
"
- The Eagles, Hotel California

to be continued
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Dreadmaster

O_O That was good. >.>

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
@dreadmaster said:
" O_O That was good. >.> "
Agreed.
Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

o_O You remembered that my favorite song is Hotel California? o_O 
I loved it Drift. Your doing really well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kiara_Sullivan said:
" o_O You remembered that my favorite song is Hotel California? o_O I lvoed it Drift. Your doing really well. "
Yup. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She exited the antique shop, her back turned to Big Ben and the other commodities that England's finest city had to offer. You'd think she could catch a break by now...but no. As soon as the door slammed behind her, she heard a voice.

"I've been watching you, chere" A man said, the cold wind of London whipping his cajun accent too and fro.  Her eyes narrowed and her brow furrowed, "How long?" She said with gritted teeth. "Long enough" He said with an impious smirk, making his way to her.

"I've decided to offer you a spot on a.."

"No. I won't join another one of your teams Jean. I was too attached to the last one, whatever planning, I've got bigger things to do than sit around babysitting your ass!" She interupted.

"My my my, dat tis a shame" he said, shaking his head slightly. "Alright, chere, you win, I've never been the kind to force...anything on a woman such as yourself" He smirked once more before disappearing into the alleys he haunted around this time of night.

Later that day at the home of the Sorcerer Supreme, Emile Chabot.

"So you think you can tell me what this means?" She asked curiously.

"Of course!" He said with a warm smile. Placing two oversized goggles off his eyes, allowing them to rest upon his greased hair.

"I swear, you act less and less like a sorcerer and more like a mechanic each day."

"Well, it's a perfect blend of science and magic you see! The world is-"

"Focus" She growled.

"Right..." He replied nervously. "Well, heres what happened Kiara. When you were born to both Heaven and Hell, obviously neither of them were expecting it. And so god and Satan both had void's to fill in their respected universe. Your birth more or less tore a hole in both dimensions. And they had to fill that hole, so theorectically, if you knew the correct spell...you could easily by-pass the filled void and enter Heaven. You'd probably be the only one able to do it though, this seems alittle complex even for me." He said shrugging his shoulders,

"Bloody more questions than answers..." She sighed as she left the house. "Bye Emiel" She said blowing a kiss.

"Awwww" He said slightly blushing.
__

Her home set the scene, candles all around her and a blood red pentagram laid on the floor. Her spear on her back and dressed in all black, she was battle ready. Her fingers formed little circles, she crossed her legs, making a full meditative stance. She spoke a few incantations, her eyes closed tight as per the spell book instructed and as soon as she opened her eyes....the kingdom of Heaven sat before her.

To be concluded.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Ferro Vida

Bumpity bump bump

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Precise

I like what you've written for Kiara, but you've written precise in that short piece horribly out of character :p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Precise said:
" I like what you've written for Kiara, but you've written precise in that short piece horribly out of character :p "
My reimagining, my rules :P 

Don't worry next chapter, he changes lol
Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

The second part is still my favorite xP

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Constantine

looks good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An Angel stood before her, his long blond hair blowing in the wind, "Kiara?" He said softly yet loud enough that she could hear it. She stood without saying a word, "Who are you?" She inquired with a disdain in her voice growing each second.  "I am the Angel, Gabriel" he replied. "Kiara...we've come to a decision." he continued.

"I'd bloody well like to hear it then!" She angrily retorted.

"Obviously, we can't have you running around revealing secrets like this" He said lowering his head abit, "so...theirs only one thing we can do. You and Emile of course...will have to choose. Heaven or Hell."

"But--"

"No" He interrupted. "It will be an informed choice, you will decide AFTER you have seen both kingdoms in their glory and then you will choose. I will guide you through Heaven and Beezlebub himself will take you through Hell"

"Fine" She said under her breath.

Within instants, the angel snapped his fingers and the gates opened up. "Welcome to Heaven, the most glorio--"

"Cut the sh!t"

"Alright, you want the truth, you pompous little brat? You were a mistake. Mikael was never meant to breed with a demon, much less Satan's daughter. You simply were'nt meant to happen! I don't know what else to say, we're offering you the kingdom of Heaven because he is a loving god, and a forgiving god and yet...you deface it with profanity? I mean, seriously? This is how you respond to Gold and Pearls and glorious kingdoms? The truth is we gave you a choice because it was only fair...but ultimately, whichever way you choose, you'll sway the battle of Armageddon in their favor. Thats how serious this is. Thats all I can say really, you're ready for Hell I take it?" He snapped back.

"Yeah..." She replied under her breath.

"You're sure you don't want to see any more?"

There was no verbal response from her, just a nod of the head and they were off to the lake of fire.

__

Hell

Gabriel disappeared, and in his place was a oversized 40 pound fly dangling on the nothingness of the air around them. "Heheheheheheheh" The fly said with slobber dribbling off his long slender tongue, "So you want Hell? WELL THIS IS IT!!" He shouted in a helium induced stupor. Two blood red doors swing open and Satan himself is revealed behind the gate, naked men and women are twisting around a wheel, pushing it to make a statue in his honor. He laughs mischievously as he picks the nerve endings of his last meal out of his teeth. "Ah, she is here" He said smiling, revealing his massive jaws. "Beelzebub, bring her a drink"

"Yes master" the fly responds rubbing his grimy stubby little legs together.

"So, Kiara, you've come to see Hell? See your old gran-dad?" He chuckled heartily as he leaned back in his throne.

"I want answers, Lucifer"

"Not many people call me by that anymore but ah well, see, a long time ago, I mated with a succubus and a daughter was given to me. I named her Devourer after her ability to kill and shred, an ability that even surpassed my own. But she was always...never content, never satisfied...she always strived to impress me too much. And she finally pushed the envelope too far, I'm sure you know the story from there. All else I can really say is that Hell's where the parties at, you work for me, I'll make it worth your while" He said a gleam in his eye.

She stepped away from his throne and Hell melted away from her, she was back on earth with a rite of passage in her hands. She had two choices, to sign her name upon the rite of passage or too burn it. Should she burn it, she would be forever imbued with the powers of Hell, other wise she'd be working for God himself.

She took the rite of passage in her hands and ripped it to shreds, doing neither of what she was supposed to do. She was above both of them, she was'nt evil but she certainly was'nt good. She would be neutral to the affairs of heaven and hell, and she knew just the people to call to help her get ahead in life.

Emile would later become her husband, supporting her in her choice to become neutral. Further more, cleaning his greased hair up, trading it in for a silky smooth dyed jet black locks. Ridding himself of the nerdy look, taking on a trench coat and a pair of colt 45.'s and became the man known as Precise.

The two laid in Emile's bed, her head nestled warmly on his bare chest. She rolled over and grabbed her cellphone...

"Jean? It's Kiara. Does the offer still stand on that....Hellfire Club?" She said with a smirk.

Something terrible had only just begun.
__

The End

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Constantine

great work

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

o_O I wish there was more to it now -__- I'm sad its over. 

Good work Drifty.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kiara_Sullivan said:
" o_O I wish there was more to it now -__- I'm sad its over.  Good work Drifty. "
If you like my writing, I've got a bunch of other stuff in the works :P
Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Drifty, I just liked that you were writing about me :P Kidding :P

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points