An Idea For A Marvel DC Crossover

PrinceMarvel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceMarvel_

The basic idea here is that both the Negative Zone and the Phantom Zone are one and the same.

The story that I had thought about using with the above idea is a 3 story arc.

1. A Kryptonian supervillain escapes into the Marvel Universe and starts to wreak havok. The heroes have to unite in order to stop him. It ends with the heroes realizing that the villain came to their world via the Negative Zone and decide to take an expedition.

2. The Marvel Heroes come upon with the emprisoned Kryptonians who convince the heroes that they were wrongfully put there by a malicious dictator. The heroes, not sure of what to do, decide to help the Kryptonians, even going against the advice of a few of the inmates. When they arrive in the DC Universe, they get into a figh with whomever happens to be at the Fortress of Solitude, and end up gaining the upperhand long enough for one of the Marvel heroes to turn n the Phantom Zone Project allowing the Kryptonians to go free. It is only then that the Marvel heroes realize that they were duped.

3. The Marvel and DC superheroes team up to capture the escaped Kryptonians.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cliffrice

Intresting premice i thought of something somewhat like this for an RPG i was going to run.

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By htb106

I really love Marvel/DC crossovers so any crossoverwould be good, I really like the idea you've suggested!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Looks good, but how would a Phantom Zone criminal get to the Marvel U? Is it inter dimensional? How would he escape? If it is inter dimensional why hasn't anyone done it before?

Good idea, just needs some fleshing out.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@PrinceMarvel: I like the idea that the Negative & The Phantom Zone's are the sme place; maybe that their the opposite ends of the same thing and for example Annihilus travels to the far end of the Negative Zone (which turns into the Phantom Zone) and he meet's General Zod but can't touch him due to the intagibility this far over. He uses his powers to breach into the DCU...it's got merit you're idea!

You'll have one big issue if for example you use Wolverine Vs a Kryptonian on whether or not adamantium cuts kryptonian skin...it's a burning unanswered question that will never keep all parties satisfied. Good luck :)

PrinceMarvel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PrinceMarvel_

Actually, as far as adamantium slicing through the Kryptonian skin, I say it depends on which universe they are in. Consider that each universe, is bound by different "laws". If in the Marvel universe, adamantium is so strong that it can cut through anything, than maybe if Superman went into the Marvel universe, even the Kryptonian skin would be weaker than the blade. However, if they should fight within the DC universe, it could go one off two ways. One, Kryptonian skin is not impenetrable, just to Earth weapons, but it could be penetrated by an alien weapon, so it would have to be decided rather or not adamantim was considered alien, or human. If alien, it is possible tat it could penetrate the Kryptonian skin, if human, it would be bound by the DC universe "laws" and no be able to penetrate the Kryptonian skin.