An idea for a fic project

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

Okay I had this idea for a sci fi fic project and wanted to A. See who'd be interested in reading it and B. See if anyone is interested in helping out.

Its called Boarder worlds and the premise is that there are 2 intergalactic regimes are at war but the area in between the territories of these warring sects there are many worlds with no affiliation with either who have grown tired of their worlds being used as battle fields so they form a loose alliance to keep both sides at bay. There's more to it than that which I will go into further if I can gather enough interest in the project. If you're interested in helping this is an opportunity to come up with not only their own characters but their own worlds and alien races set in this universe.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Interested yes, able to...I don't think so. Only reason I'll pass at the moment is for the following:

1) I'm way behind in the Marvel Iron Age which still has gold in them thar hills before we finally put it to bed

2) Behind in my Orwell's which needs to at least get them to 2042 where all the Corps stories take place

3) Behind in Horror Inc with Jason

4) I'm behind in most stuff

5) Caught up with the DC Mayhem writing Ravan

6) Still want to finish up my Marvel Genesis: Punisher and New Amalgam: Green Panther

So I'll happily advise, create a world but a new story world to write for, I have to say no...at the moment

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#3  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

This is huge. I i do want to join cause i'm a fan-fic junkie, but sadly i too have too many projects to catch up on and more that want to be launched.

Maybe later?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: @wildvine: I know the feeling I have a bunch of stuff to catch up on myself that's why I posted this to check for interest. I'll probably do this either way but I wanted to see if anyone had the time for it

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

If there are any fic writers who would like to be involved let me know

Justchris331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Justchris331

@joshmightbe:

Sorry to intrude but I love the idea, would be awesome if you wrote each chapter in a perspective of a different worlds/races main character then tried to combine the two to make an epic conclusion to each story; almost like a sci-fi, comic version of A Song of Ice and Fire?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Pyrogram

@joshmightbe: Me. Need help message me.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By joshmightbe

@Justchris331: @Pyrogram: this is open to anyone, once I gather enough interest I'll put out a couple intro chapters to get it started

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By joshmightbe

@Justchris331: @Pyrogram: Okay I've decided to go forward with this and will have an intro chapter up in the next few days give it a read when its up and let me know if you're still interested