arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Odd Script

I woke up this morning and looked in the Mirror and behind me in nothing on but a towel on her head was Diana my love my life.

"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD" screamed the editors do you know how many fans that will upset.

"ok gosh I will fix it"

I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror and behind me flying outside my window was Diana Princes love of my life and she blew me a kiss and flew to work.

"No just not going to work try again because you would upset the Lois fans"

I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror and what did I see behind me was three grumpy bears and they ate my pourage and broke my bed and they screamed at me and when I said anything they ran off and played in the forest with a little girl.

"Much better no Diana and Clark in the morning"

onto the next page.....

It seemed to be ok to leave the house after cleaning up after the three bears and the goldie locks girl whom had stolen all my picture of Diana and me....

"Wait" screamed the editor.

"what is wrong"

"You cannot leave proof they ever dated that is wrong and against the Lois Lane guide lines on the contract"

"Ok I will do it again"

I hit my head after the three bears had destroyed my house and the shock wave changed history and I lost all my powers do to a blast wave or the Nova Shock Wave I used that drained all my powers and left me for 24 hours that would pass like no tomorrow leaving me crying like a little girl.

"Perfect and hey mention that he likes to wear womens dresses you get a new fan base that way"

"Omg I, I just quit you may as well just make him a women and give him pig tails , heck or dread locks and make him sing soul music.

"Omg you get a raise roll with that I will bug you no more"

I started my day writing my soul music feeling the vibes and smoking a blunt. Yeah I am Superman dude I am him. Woah yeah the one and only. The three bears joined me and we played some cool jams we invited over the power puff girls and we all got really really baked..

"wow that is awesome" screamed the editor as he ran out the door with my script.