All those Supermen

PrinceMarvel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceMarvel_

In every comic book company. whether major or minor, you will find at least one character that is a Superman knockoff, even DC has their own.

If you have ever created your own Superman parody, please tell us about here in this post.

Here is mine

Obsidian - Blake Kane

This guy is more of a composite of Superman and Batman.

Like Superman, he is the last son of a planet that no longer exists; however, he was sent to Earth at the same age that Batman lost his parents

(actually, as sort of a joke, I decided to make his parents the king and queen of his planets so that he could be both the first and last son of his planet)

Unlike Superman, his only alien power is hyper regeneration/healing, if he gets hurt in any way, it immediately heals up as if nothing had happened. His 'kryptonite' is more harmful than Superman's because once he is exposed to it, he continues to die even after it is removed from his presence, also his 'kryptonite' is not a reminent of his home planet like Superman's was, instead it is composed of the same meteor that destroyed his home world.

However, he does later gain more powers when he becomes a vampire (a super bat). Fortunately for him, he has two functioning healing powers, one from his alien heritage and one from being a vampire, this works for him as his vampiric healing power can heal the damage done to him by his 'kryptonite', and his alien healing powers allows him to be out in the sun and to not need blood for nourishment. However, his new weakness is a combination of both his alien and vampire weakness; i.e. being exposed to his 'kryptonite' during the day.

I'm still working on ways to make him both Superman & Batman. My most recent addition is his alias, Obsidian, it is both black, like Batman, and has eight letter in the word, like Superman.

So, who's your Superman?

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AweSam

The idea sounds good, except for the VERY overused vampire concept.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By evilvegeta74

Yeah the Vampires are like scratched records now, and no Tron effects!

PrinceMarvel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PrinceMarvel_

The vampire idea is part of the Superman/Batman combination. Vampires have super powers (Superman) and they are associated with bats (Batman).