A Strange Relationship - Part One

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Pyrogram

Thanks for reading in advanced! Original Character, Original idea! The pictures from from John Constantine if you wanted to know :) Have fun reading! Oh. And this is not for kids.

No Caption Provided

"Ahhh....." Hanks rough hands caressed the violent eyed vixens smooth, sensual skin as he closed his eyes, immersing himself in the exhilarating sensation of a highly welcomed kiss, the voluptuous pleasure shooting through his body like fireworks going off in a clear night sky, the sensation in his stomach almost killing him through the stampede of butterflies of nerves and anxious love...."I.." His left eye quickly opened shutting again as he brought his arms up, slowly, passionately without losing connection his hand flowed upwards, fondling each and every impatient nerve which the vixen vehement possessed.

Finally, his hands resting on her tender head, their bodies close enough as to feel each and every eager heartbeat, every hot-blooded lustful twitch, gasp for air. Everything. This bond, almost unrealistic, almost imaginary was something which would span deep into each of their imaginations, never to be forgotten. A truly, gratifying moment in their fanciful relationship. "I'm just a guy...."......

A guy...who likes to have fun.
A guy...who likes to have fun.

Hank looked forwards, at an imaginary friend and started speaking insanely fast...

"Annnnd....snap back into reality, the harsh actuality of the living brutality of morality which so casually strips our vitality until we lose our mentality of normality but yet, attain a sense of higher spirituality through unreality.....maybe, possibly - That's my way of justifying my abnormalities...my fears through tears because of rejection by peers...No. Sometimes, a man, a guy like me. Has to say no. Has to outgrow the flow of the puppet show, the game show. Or rather, life.

Why is it life rhymes with knife which also rhymes with strife? Why is it fun rhymes with gun which also rhymes with begun? Hmmm. I'm just a guy trying not to die and save my goodbye 'cos I'm a tough guy or at-least I imply"

~ Cough ~

"Little bit of day dreaming....little bit of love making...little bit of day wasting...la..da..da..la..da..da" His head bobbed up and down, side to side, reciting some lyrics he had forgotten properly yet enjoyed the tune regardless...having just recited his inner thoughts to an apparent roommate opposite of himself , who had never existed, after making out with his girl, who had never existed, Hank could only help but chuckle at this obvious insanity..."Ahhhhhh" Jumping backwards into a desk subsequently shattering and splintering the wood sending stationary and crack everywhere raining downwards coating the floor with a white Christmas of low quality drugs, he rolled over onto his side looking deep into his "girlfriends" eyes, "kissing" her on the nose happily "I love you babe" Closing his eyes ready to receive a kiss which never came, he opened them again to see nothing.

A frown, followed by fear and wide eyes and anxiousness shot through his entire body causing him to abruptly jolt upwards. Every hair on his frail body stood on end, "Plleeasee" His body tensed, his face tightened, his teeth grinned frenetically "I" He panted "I...I don't want this!" Running outside of his room he kicked open the his door, bumping into Sally, a real, warm, living, breathing woman....such a nice girl.

5 Years Ago......
5 Years Ago......

"Hank.." Sally poked her boyfriends nose playfully, "Oh Hanky Pants!" Giggling, she flicked his nose, jumped off the bed, wrapped herself in a towel and ran out of the room into the bathroom, having left a giant tarantula on his bruised, beaten bare chest.

They had a strange relationship. And. He awoke. "WHAT THE" Looking downwards his eyes widened in fear, fear of spider! This! THING! "SALLLY!" Rolling off the side of the bed, falling onto a carpet of cigarette buds he started crying, tears, tears of laughter....performing what it was like when doing a push-up, he got back to his feet, resting on his knees momentarily regaining some breath before standing up properly, looking side-wards the spider started to scurfy under the bed as he shook his head thinking to himself "I'll catch you later" Pushing out an arm carelessly picking up a bathrobe covering his areas then knocking on the bathroom door

~ tap..tap..tap ~

No answer. "Baabbbbeee" No answer "C'mon girl! Did I go that hard?" No answer. Suddenly, a squeaky voice broke through the crevices of the door frame "Not hard enough" Another giggle "I'll catch ya later Hanky Pants, I gotta' go work!" A lovestruck laugh followed Hank out of the room turning around suddenly as he remembered to get dressed. How he loved his life. A girl with no limits, a job which gave endless fun and no drugs in four years!...

Apart from the occasional smoke....
Apart from the occasional smoke....

Down the stairs out of the door through the corridor into the street busting with over eager businessmen and the occasional drunkard or even more rare police officer walking through, mind no business but their own not even aware if they would have walked into the resident murder or childish pedophile.

Heck, so busy they wouldn't notice if their own ass was on fire! But Hank was different. No he wasn't, that was a lie. Hank was just gifted. No that was also a lie. Hank was......strange. Mental illnesses do things like this to somebody. For some reason, he had a tenancy to overhear...or intrude in other peoples conversations uninvited due to his schizophrenia telling him that he was "involved" in everything. Sally had helped him, been there for him and even catered for his illness by not just being a good partner but an amazing human being - Loving, Cherishing and helping him all at once. Special. "I love you" Smiling towards a random woman his face suddenly presented a smile unknown that she was not Sally....

~ Slap ~

Yeah....Things like that happen a lot to Hank...
Yeah....Things like that happen a lot to Hank...

To be continued...Thanks for reading! :D A bit...a lot crazeh! But whatever. And I know it's not long...I shall make it for it next-time. Really, I wrote this as it was hella fun. Again sorry if it skips and jumps and does not make sense lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Pyrogram
Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

Lmao! This is awesome. xD I can't help but laugh at the second picture lol. Creative too how you wrote this. Very good job Pyro! =D

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pyrogram

@samimista: Hah thanks and yeah! That second picture killed me to! xD

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By Samimista

@pyrogram: Your welcome! =D Can't wait to read next part. ^__^

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Ah, a much better example of your writing. It actually didn't jump around too bad - it made sense. Nice work.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pyrogram

@cbishop: Thanks :) I have legit not enjoyed writing something for a while, so that's good lol

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I adore this.

I am relieved you put this out here, I've missed your writing. I loved the introspection, the confusion, the memories and dreams and disjointed thoughts. I get your guy. Very well done.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This was actually really cool. Nice job.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

This was too gritty for my tastes. Well written. Decent story. Just not my cup of tea. Sorry dear.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: I take that "gritty" as a compliment as I wanted that feel so it's actually perfect :P Thank you for reading ^__^

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@pyrogram said:

@wildvine: I take that "gritty" as a compliment as I wanted that feel so it's actually perfect :P Thank you for reading ^__^

It was very real. I just prefer the fantastic. My comments were purely personal, and should not reflect negatively on the quality of this story.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: I was going for realism rather than fantastic. I kinda enjoy writing that more, I understand what you are saying completely don't worry at all :) It's good feedback! I am pleased you thought it was real, I succeeded. lol

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#15 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@lykopis said:

I adore this.

I am relieved you put this out here, I've missed your writing. I loved the introspection, the confusion, the memories and dreams and disjointed thoughts. I get your guy. Very well done.

Completely agree with this, it has been WAY too long, and your stories always have such emotional resonance. Nice work @pyrogram <3

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: Thanks you ^__^ Glad you enjoyed it :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@pyrogram: Minor grammatical error straight away; Hank's not Hanks. It's Hank's hand otherwise its Tom Hanks :)

This was my favourite bit, where you wax lyrical "Why is it life rhymes with knife which also rhymes with strife? Why is it fun rhymes with gun which also rhymes with begun? Hmmm. I'm just a guy trying not to die and save my goodbye 'cos I'm a tough guy or at-least I imply"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: LOL I love your little things with that! Hank shall be remembered! Thanks lol

Glad you enjoyed it :)