A Story I Have Been Thinking

ruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#1  Edited By ruler

When Justice League fighting a super Villain suddenly and unexpectedly vanished and appeared in marvel universe

Superman appeared in Jean Grey School

Martian Manhunter and Batman appeared in Utopia

Flash (Barry Allen) Appeared in Avengers Tower

Zatana Appeared in Avengers Mansion

Wonder Woman appeared in baxter building

Plastic man Appeared in Raft

Aqua Man and Hal Jordan in Latveria

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#2  Edited By GR2Blackout

ruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ruler

@GR2Blackout said:

so how do i start

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Project_Worm

@ruler: Sounds interesting but it's kind of all over the place now (No pun intended). I suggest you check out the How To Write Fan-Fiction Thread. It's quite useful (Not to toot my own horn or anything). Good Luck!

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

@ruler "Once upon a time Felix Faust cast a spell onto the JLA, scattering them to a far off place known as Earth 616. It was a place similar but very different to theirs. Superman appeared in a place called the Jean Grey School..."

ruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ruler

Superman tries to understand what happened to him and his comrades at the same time he saw Rockslide, Anoloe and Oya approached them but he startled once heard who are you and he turned his back seen Rachel Grey Wolverine Gambit and Rogue

ruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ruler

in the shore Batman and Martian Manhunter regained their consciousnesses batman asked to Martian Manhunter where are they Martian Manhunter replied i don't know but i sense our teammates scattered in this very world Batman looks concerned and Martian Manhunter said we are not alone. When they are turned they saw Emma Frost Cyclops and Magneto

Red_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Red_Jack

Hmmm, you should give it a go. It's a fun concept but it's best you plan it out thoroughly.

The thing with superheros is, the stories are best done visually as graphic novels/ comics since one can appreciate the costumes, fight scenes and villians presence.

Your concept could work as the story could focus on what each superhero is experiencing. Great for just writing as it lets the reader imagine what the superhero is experiencing.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By thespideyguy

@ruler said:

@GR2Blackout said:

so how do i start

just like you did

ruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ruler

I have questions if Emma Frost and Martian Manhunter went to telepathic fight what happens also can i add some villains like Ultron. Doctor Doom or Lex Luthor

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By SoA

@ruler: pretty sure MM can beat emma in a tp fight.

ruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ruler

Cyclops asked Batman and Martian who are and why did you come here Martian Manhunter replied I am J'onn J'onnzz and this my partner Batman we had been teleported to your world aganist our will i suspect our remaining teammates transported this world. Cyclops asked Emma Frost is he telling the truth Emma Frost replied to Cyclops i think they are lying to us green fellow blocked out from their minds but i sense their anger and hatred. Cyclops shouted surrender or face the consequences and Batman said i think not Cyclops fired his optic laser to Martian Manhunter

ruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ruler

Meanwhile Barry Allen regained his consciousness and saw red hulking figure standing over him then Barry Allen acted without hesitation and swiftly attacked red hulk