#1 Edited by Lvenger (21066 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello Fan Fic writers of the Vine! I've created this thread as a favour to a friend of mine who is currently working on two projects: A DC Fan Fic universe and a Marvel Fan Fic universe. He was inspired by the DC and Marvel films to write fan fics for the cinematic universe. However he needs more writers in order to write the stories he has planned and as I can't be available to help out, I promised I'd make this thread in the fan fic forum to see if any of you have time and are willing to assist him in this endeavour, he would be most appreciative. If you could drop him a PM saying that you're willing to assist him in his fan fiction projects, I would be most grateful for you taking the time out to be involved in his project.

By the way the projects won't be identical and there will be plenty of differences.

#2 Posted by CaptainLantern76 (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I would appreciate it. Doing these projects will really be a lot of work with just TheCannon helping.

#3 Posted by andrewtheking (960 posts) - - Show Bio

i will help

#4 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1712 posts) - - Show Bio

I will happily suggest but as for writing, no...no thank you

#5 Posted by CaptainLantern76 (553 posts) - - Show Bio

@4donkeyjohnson: Suggest what?

#6 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1712 posts) - - Show Bio

Ideas etc but writing no, no thank you

#7 Posted by CapFanboy (5359 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaptainLantern76: Ahh, it's for the cinematic universes. Right, that's different then so sure, I'll help! Gladly

#8 Posted by CaptainLantern76 (553 posts) - - Show Bio

@4donkeyjohnson: OK

#9 Posted by CaptainLantern76 (553 posts) - - Show Bio

@4donkeyjohnson: Are you still interested in doing this? I keep meaning to ask you, so I'll do it now.

#10 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1712 posts) - - Show Bio

Suggesting and sideline helping, yes but not really much more than that I'm afraid