Posted by joshmightbe (24688 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotham City 9:45 pm

Joe Williams walks out of a bar and heads toward home when someone behind him yells, "Hands in the air man."

Joe turns and lets out a huge sigh of relief, "Oh just a mugger."

The mugger looks indignant, "Give me your wallet."

Joe chuckles, "Go away."

The mugger pulls a gun causing Joe to laugh harder,"You think that scares me?"

The mugger now infuriated, "I'm serious."

Joe shakes his head," You must be new in town."

Joe walks on with the mugger following gun still drawn when someone slams into the gunman. Joe again turns to see Nightwing, "Awe I was hoping for Huntress."

Nightwing looks over, "What?"

Joe grins insincerely, "Hey, you're cool too but Huntress," Joe puts his hands out forming the shape of a shapely woman.

Nightwing sighs, "Well you got me there."

10:15 pm

Parking Enforcement Officer Bob Stanley walked his route when he stumbles upon a larger truck like vehicle shaped like a ketchup bottle, he notices the meter hasn't been fed but since this is Gotham he decides to try to get the ticket out and be gone before what ever freak whose driving this thing gets back.

As he places the ticket on the windshield the owners arrives pointing some kind of weapon at Bob, "What to you think you're doing?"

Bob nervously turns to see the Condiment King pointing his ketchup gun at him. Bob bursts into laughter, "Whew, for a minute there I thought you might be the Joker."

Condiment King looked angry as he shot Bob with his gun covering the man in ketchup, Bob looking at his just dry cleaned uniform with the ketchup and promptly shoots Condiment King with his taser and calls for a patrolmen to come pick him up and has his vehicle towed for spite.

10:52 pm

A man named Todd Newman stands with a line of hostages as the Jokers henchmen force them into Joker's strange deathtrap. When the armed henchman gets to Todd something in the man snaps, "Screw you, I ain't doing it."

The henchman shouts, "Move or I shoot."

Todd glares, "Then shoot me, but I am not being bait in another villain deathtrap, this is the eighth time this month and I'm done."

The henchman no visibly angry shoves him, "Why are you so eager? We all know Batman is probably going to kick all of your asses in about 20 minutes any way."

The henchman states," Not this time..." Todd interrupts in a mocking tone," This times different, boss has a plan, blah blah blah. We've heard this all before, villain guy has a plan to do something retarded, he does his little deathtrap thing gives his speech then Batman or one of his guys beats the crap out of them."

The henchman looks exasperated, "Just get in the damn thing, The bat ain't even gonna know we're here until...."

He looks at Todd who points behind him with a condescending expression as the henchman turns his head,"Crap."

As Batman goes about beating up the other henchmen Todd looks around at the other hostages, "Screw this I'm moving to Metropolis."

11: 27 pm

Ted Simms and Mark Thompson sit on a roof top where they sneak in a cigarette. They hear a crashing noise and look over to see Batgirl pulling someone in a costume out of a smashed car. Ted asks, "Who's that?"

Mark looks closer, "I have no idea."

Ted thinks for a second, "oh he's that Quilt guy, Psycho Quilt I think or Crazy Blanket or something."

Mark looks over, "That's stupid, what does he do steal blankets from grandmas to cover the city?"

Ted chuckles, "Would that really be that weird in this town?"

Mark adds, "Batgirl is hot."

Ted looks to her, "Meh, Catwoman's hotter."

Mark looks doubtful, "You've never seen Catwoman."

Ted shoots back, "Did too."

"Whatever dude, I bet you've never even seen Robin." Mark chuckled as Ted's face turned red.

11: 54 pm

Arkham Asylum guard break room

An older guard steps in with a rookie trainee as another guard stands in front of a large dry erase board. The older guard, Ed Smith looks over, "The Bat just left."

The other guard grabs his marker, " Okay, who had today?"

Ed grins, "That would be me."

The guard at the board, Tom Willis looks over and grabs a bag to toss to Ed. The rookie, Bill Watkins looks up,"What's that for?"

Ed sits down, "Its the catch and escape pool. We have running bets on when these guys are going to escape and how long it will take before the Bat drags them back."

The rookie looks stunned, "Shouldn't we be focusing on keeping them locked away?"

Tom and Ed laugh as Tom answers," Well, that is the goal, but lets be honest here. We're in a building full of evil super geniuses, several with super powers. Literally the only time we actually hold one for more than a month is either when they're planning something horrible or the Bat puts them in a body cast."

Ed stops laughing and starts to look nervous," How long has it been since Poison Ivy escaped?"

Tom's smile disappears, "About 2 mo......"

Tom is interrupted by a sudden explosion, "Crap, I had tomorrow."

#1 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahhh Condiment King!

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24688 posts) - - Show Bio

@4donkeyjohnson: If you need a villain to be taken down by a meter maid he's your guy

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24688 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#4 Posted by Oni_Bane (1839 posts) - - Show Bio

cool story bro.

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24688 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane: Not sure if that's sarcasm or an actual compliment. Could go either way with that phrase

#6 Posted by Oni_Bane (1839 posts) - - Show Bio

No sarcasm intented.

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24688 posts) - - Show Bio

casual bump

#8 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

#9 Posted by batkevin74 (11196 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

Bob bursts into laughter, "Whew, for a minute there I thought you might be the Joker."

Condiment King looked angry as he shot Bob with his gun covering the man in ketchup, Bob looking at his just dry cleaned uniform with the ketchup and promptly shoots Condiment King with his taser and calls for a patrolmen to come pick him up and has his vehicle towed for spite.

Condiment King is lucky he didn't get a bullet in the face! Gotham cops are pretty quick off the draw. Nice story