A new cradle (Part Three)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Outside the Yellow Tiger Lounge. 

Donna sidled up to the doorman of the Yellow Tiger Lounge, all hips and lips.  A few fleeting, vacuous promises and a carefully placed hand on his chest and groin made him bend to her will.  He knew damn well she wasn't supposed to be here tonight... Wormwood specifically stated that Donna was to be denied entrance.  The doorman didn't care anymore as her mouth met his and his sex stirred beneath her touch.  That was precisely how Donna wanted it.    

Inside the Yellow Tiger Lounge. 

Bernael stood in the dim hallway of the Yellow Tiger Lounge, his body cutting a strange yet commanding presence just out of sight of the assembled Brothers and Sisters of The Order.  He walked forward as Robert called out his name, as all the voices fell immediately silent, deferring to the great elder who was about to appear before them.  " Welcome, my young siblings of The Order." His voice was cold.  Bernael steped into the light of the room, he wore all black, and his skin was dark and grey, his eyes all black like empty pits.  He goes on. " I called this meeting tonight to inform all the members of The Order, that there is a tratior amoungest us, perhaps the traitor is in this very room, with us tonight.  I wanted to let it be known to all of you, that we are filling in the blanks even now, and we will know the truth very shortly. The traitor will be found out and be delt with. Rest assured this is not a little offense and that the traitor will be punished by Wormwood."  Bernael scans the room, as a look of slight embarassment paints his face. " I was told my friend Mr. Wormwood would be here tonight to join me." Bernael looks down at Robert.  Bernael fades back into the shadows and disappears into the darkness of the hallway behind him. A momment later he is gone.