A New Amalgam Universe: The Raven 3

Kavahaden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Kavahaden

I would like to apologize to anyone who might have been reading my series for putting this up much later as the first two but it couldn't be helped i've been very busy lately so here is number three

Gotham: abandoned building

Raven looked around his surroundings to see what he could use to escape this building and catch Fear Meister.

I have to keep my cool and remain calm remember what Darkclaw said everything in your surroundings can be used in combat and I that goes for trying to escape and enter combat also….I hope

Then he sees it the knife on the table just sitting there right next to his belt.

If I could just reach the knife I’d be able to get my belt and stop this lunatic

That’s when he does it he tries to stand up and succeeds to his surprise as the ropes that tied him down simply come undone

You have got to be kidding me this guy is playing with me he is so getting punched in the face when I get the chance!

He then gets up and runs to the door and discovers that it is locked.

So that’s how he plans on keeping me in here he plans on locking me in, well I got just the stuff for that

Raven then takes out a canister and sprays the insides of it onto the door and then runs

5, 4, 3, 2, and boom goes the dynamite

A large explosion is heard and seen as the door is then lying in the street Raven then runs out of the building and finds himself in the streets in the old financial district of Gotham.

Decent place to hide out not as many people come here like they used to so it is a smart location

Raven then takes out a grappling gun and shoots it at a nearby roof and ascends the building after it makes contact.

Alright now the question is which direction did this lunatic go and how is he going to let his fear gas out everywhere…wait of course I think I know where he’s going to go

Raven then heads of in the direction of city hall to find hundreds of people gathered together

Of course city hall and on the day of the mayor entering the office this is as good as any place for him to attack

Raven then looks at the crowd looking for Fear Meister and then notices someone on a building in the distance.

Gotcha big guy

Raven uses his grappling gun and swings over to the building

“It’s over Fear Meister I won’t let you succeed!” Shouts Raven

“Ah my boy I was hoping you’d escape and make it here.” Replies Fear Meister

“Stop this now and I won’t have to go to hard on you Meister” Replies Raven

“Ah but you see things are just about to get interesting kid and I plan on seeing my intentions followed through.” Replies Fear Meister “in five minutes this entire place will have my fear gas released upon it causing this city to plunge into an age of fear”

“Not on my watch!” Shouts Raven as he dives at Fear Meister

….to be continued

(Disclaimer: All rights to Gotham belongs to DC comics, Dark claw belongs to Amalgam Comics as such they have full rights to him, however Raven and Fear Meister are my own characters and I own all rights to them)

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

Nice. Added to the library.

Kavahaden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kavahaden

alright

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@Kavahaden: Nice work, been looking forward to reading more Raven

Kavahaden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kavahaden

:thanks its good to be back and writing again

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By batkevin74

@Kavahaden: Look froward to reading more and possibly crossing Raven over with Green panther and maybe Deadline

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By BatteredArmor

I like it

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#8  Edited By GR2Blackout

Awesomesauce.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#9  Edited By TheCannon

@GR2Blackout said:

Awesomesauce.

Mmm. Awesomesauce.

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Rusty_Irons

Wait a minuet. A villain is already endangering this city.