Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cliffrice

Issue #2

"Aw Fetals Giz! over already?"

He would have been dead right there were it not for a technique he had developed in dealing with physically superior opponents. Ranto could channel his negative emotions to greatly increase his strength and even his pain threshold. He exploded from the rubble.

"LOBORA!" The master assassin roared he clutched the godslayer white knuckles and his eyes full of rabid murder.

"Aw right, Now were talking!" Loboras eyes flashed red as her adrenaline finaly started to pump. Ranto charges and brought the Godslayer down in a deadly arch, Lobora dodged to the side and slashed him across the stomach with the jagged bone spur that was her hand. This didn't stop Ranto in the lease whom Brought his knee up as Lobora positioned herself for another stab. The Knee dislocated her nose and she flew back. Even before she hit the ground the master assassin already was on the offensive and connected with a flying kick crunching the Universes deadliest B$!%H between it.

"Done already trollop?" Ranto taunted pointing the godslayer at Lobor.

"Not hardly you Prancing Poofter, the Main momma is just getting started." Lobora pushed herself to her feet with her one good hand.

"Just lay down and die girl, save yourself a universe of suffering. It is the last courtesy i will give you as your former teacher."

Lobora thought about it for a moment Before spitting blod into Rantos face.

"Nah i think i want it the hard way." Lobora said taking the initiative stabbing Ranto in the shoulder. She could have stabbed him anywhere including a dozen fatal stabs but Lobora didn't want the carnage to end. She just might go slaughter another planet after this.

It only took Ranto a moment to recover and gain his bearings, he was a master of blind fighting and a thousand thousand other techniques most of which he already bestowed upon his greatest student Lobora. Most but not all, Ranto would now end this with such a secret technique he focused his energies and detected his enemies life lines. the flows of energy that if disrupted could nuter ones ability to move, feel breathe or even live. He struck out Striking a power center Lobora was instantly paralyzed.

"Say goodnight My dear lobora." Ranto mocked the statue that was lobora she still managed a smile she mouthed some words in a low voice. her mouth unable to move with much eloquence.

"Oh what was that?" Ranto mocked again. "Clever words? you Always had the most colorful language you Brutish girl." Ranto leaned in a bit closer and held the Godslayer to loboras throat.

"But what are last words without anyone actually hearing them, I do hope you Donot mind repeating yourself." Ranto Smiled in Loboras face as he turned an ear to her.

"Youve hot something on your face." She managed to repeat.

Rantos eye widened in terror as Loboras blood on his face warped and boiled, exploding forth as a brand new arm grasping the godslayer and plunging it into Rantos chin and up through the top of his head. His eyes both started leaking blood as his life ebbed from his body, He slumped to the Floor. The arm Quickly Grew into another Lobora.

Lobora looked down at her injured mauled and helpless self. "Universe isn't big enough for there to be Two ah me. To bad though yer kinda cute HAR HAR HAR." Lobora casually beheads her helpless self with the Godslayer sword. "HAW this god fragger is pretty handy, Might be the only thing in the universe what can kill me, Good thing i got it." Lobora picked up Rantos corpse to take back to Doomseid.

Continued In issue 3

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By htb106

it was very good!

Just be careful with your spellings.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#3  Edited By TheCannon

Liked it. I'll go add it to the library.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By BatteredArmor

You did a good job coming up with threats to challenge someone as powerful as Lobora, great fight

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cliffrice

Thanks everyone :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5afe2775b7813
deactivated-5afe2775b7813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice work.

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rusty_Irons

That was very entertaining . Can't wait for more.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cliffrice

Might be a little bit.

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers