Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cliffrice

Here is Lobora #1 Cover art.

No Caption Provided

Expect the story within the next day or so.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

Cool!

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#3  Edited By GR2Blackout

@cliffrice NICE!

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By BatteredArmor

Awesome!, who is this an amalgam of

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GR2Blackout

Gamora and Lobo

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheCannon

I would of told you, but I didn't know you asked. Luckily, saw.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BatteredArmor

@GR2Blackout: Thanks @TheCannon: Thanks anyway, also it's good to see that your back online

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheCannon

@BlackArmor said:

@GR2Blackout: Thanks @TheCannon: Thanks anyway, also it's good to see that your back online

Yeah. I;m not sure how long it will last, and it's only internet I can use, but it's better than siting around doing nothing.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cliffrice

Glad everyone is enjoying the bit of photoshop manipulation i cooked up.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Bwahaha. I love it.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cliffrice

Its kinda hard to Bring out the Gamora in the character. Thats cool though i like Lobo better anyway.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GR2Blackout

Yeah, I dunno too much 'but Gamora, bout I can see the Lobo in the character.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cliffrice

Its hard to see much to her. Biggest character development i recall was a crush on adam warlock.

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rusty_Irons

can't wait for the story.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cliffrice

Sorry this is a hair late.

The two combatants stood apart from on another. One a Busty pale green skinned teenaged girl with a thick mop of black hair. Dressed in a leather miniskirt and fishnet stalkings. A belt of skulls adorned her waste Each belonging to many of her former trainers. And a chain wrapped around one arm. The other was The picture of a Chivalrous knight only a knight perverted to darkness.. He word black armor with skull helmet. In one hand was a lance type weapon with an open end like the barrel of a gun.

"That all you got ya squandering Nancy boy?" The teen aged Lobora Taunted one of the Dreadknights which are some of Latpocalypses most formidable warriors and part of Doomseids honor guard.

"Much more Girl." Started the experienced warrior from behind his skull mask leveling his energy lance at the crimson eyed pale green teen.

"damn These underwear ride, I'm going commando tomorrow." Lobora Taunted further at this by scratching at her pelvis The utter disregard for her opponent stabbed at the Knights Ego and he haphazardly Fired off a blast from the energy weapon. Lobora ducked the blast and dashed at the knight with some evasive manuvers as he blasted frantically and feverishly. Each blast melting the stone into a pool of molten lava. Before he could react she slammed her fist into his stomach. Which would have probably exploded his torso from the force if it weren't for the Promantium armor. Still he doubled over and the wet sound of broken bones and mangled organs. Lobora followed up with A thundering knee to his face Shattering his helmet sending teeth flying from his mouth like a small swarm of bloody bees.

Lobora lifted the Knight up and Looked him in the eye. "Got anything cute to say to the main momma now now ya Bastich?" The man only replied with a coupple of bloody muffles cylibles forced through his fattened bloody lips.

"HAW I like the strong silent type.. You win your life Geekwad Ill even do ya a little favor. Last thing you ever see is Gorgeous me."

Lobora picked up the knights weapon and fires off several shots into the air till the lance barrel is white hot. "Say cheese!" Lobora pushed the barrel against his nose and eyes Burning him to the bone. The knight passed out unable even to scream in pain.

Doomseids voice boomed from the obscured box "You Spared him?"

Lobora looked up the the box silhouetted by the Red Latpocalypse sky "Its funner when they can remember your face. Kill everyone and nobody gives a Rats.." Lobora replied.

"Pride before the fall." Doomseid replied simply. He didn't care much her methods so long as those he wished dead were dead. What Lobora did on her own time didnt matter, Time benevolently Granted By Doomseid himself. Nothing is granted without Doomseids will. Latpocalypse''s master mused in his mind a moment about Loboras name, Apparently in her home tongue it means She Who rips off your crotch and force feeds it to you. All and all it fit her quite well.

"You've learned well My child, I see your ready for a real challenge of your skill." In a flash Doomseid was by Loboras side.

"You are ready, You will see to the retirement of my former master assassin. Such a traitorous affliction must be sanitized before it becomes a plague, and example must be set."

"Oh Yeah? Wht'd ol Ranto do Do ta Cheese you off big daddy D?" Doomseid allowed such a cavalier tongue with Lobora because it suited his needs. Her fatherly affection with him was just one more layer of control.

"Failure." Was all Doomseid said, his eyes narrowed a bit. Lobora could tell there was more to the story but she didn't care to ask. it was probably all boring and political anyway.

Doomseid raised a hand and held out a colorful bandana, the type of garmint that Ranto liked to wear.

"Aw right now we can get this party started!" Lobora took a big sniff of the Bandana. There mere multitudes of smells on it. Rantos, Doomseids, Several feminine smells the only two that were recognizable were Bardas and Grannys probably several of the furies she hadn't met yet. Not that it mattered The strongest smell was Ranto and once the most dangerous B*%#H in the universe got your scent, there was no saving you.

"Run along now." Doomseid said calmly.

A bit later Lobora was on her custom Souped up Space Chopper. She had a fat Bottle of her favorate Grog Jagermeister one of her contacts in the Slums of Latpocalipse gets from some booring rock called earth.

"Gotta go there one o these days and get me a years supply." She said to herself still following Rantos Smell. It led into a small burned out fire pit, He Chopper swooped down into the Underground tunnels beneath the pit. Just the rite hole for that rat Ranto to Hide, Didn't matter much what windy turn he found himself in, his smell was dead on and Lobora was out for blood, which these tunnels would soon be caked.

Lobora dropped her bike off outside an old ruin deep in the catacombs of Latpocalypse. A Spot known as the Necropolis. Rantos stink was strong here.

"Suckers gone and ran himself into a corner." Lobora remarked. "Not long now ill be ankle deep in viscera. Question is Will it be mine or his?" She Paused for a moment before blustering out a bawdy Guffaw "HAR HAR HAR like it matters much!"

She walked into the main hall of the ruin. sculpture upon sculptures of the old gods covered every inch of the walls the ceiling must have been a few hundred feet up and several miles long. Lobora walked the lonely hall admiring the scenes carved in the walls they were scenes of carnage, Scenes of Diefic things all meeting their ends at the hand of a different killer, Each killer wielding the same weapon.The most striking feature however was all the corpses, Lots of dead monks, Hundreds.. This was gonna be fun.

Lobora sniffed him out though He wasn't hiding, exactly, Stupid move and a bit booring. "Aww cant you geeks show some Moxy for once. Yer making this too easy Ranto." She called into the darkess of the old ruin. "Come out I can Smell yer Stink."

"Ahh So Lord Doomseid has sent his little puppy." Came a cool deep voice. "I commend you on finding me My deer. How long has it been now?" Out from the shadows of a side Corridor came Ranto Wearing his scarlet red loose fitting silk shirt and a peacock feather in his long dark hair. His handsome face shone in the light of the blade he held in his hand. It hummed around him in a hypnotic pattern.

"Haw I always did like your Guts Ranto, Now its time Ta see them." Lobora mocked pulling out her trusty Hook and chain. A present from Big dady D. Made from Promantium and Enchanted By Granny Harkness. The weapon could follow Loboras mental commands and was almost indestructible. Perfect for both killing and capture.

Ranto twirled the sword further in it deadly dance.

"Lovely No?" Ranto Said. "Perhaps if i had this weapon than I would not have failed to Bring back Orions head."

"Yawn." Lobora stated as she held her hand over her mouth in a mocking yawn. "You gonna keep talking about your pretty little pig sticker and how bad you want to kiss Orion or are we gonna get ta business?"

"As you wish my dear, The Godkiller thirsts for blood and carnage, We will see if even your already legendary durability and recuperative talents can degress from the powers of the blade that helped spell the end for the old Gods."

"Thats it Ya Pruning fairy, Yer intestines are coming out on a work release program." Lobora charged the master assassin but Ranto pirouetted drawing a line of blood across Loboras back with his new toy. "BASTICH!" Lobora grunted, she didn't expect the blade to actually cut her. Also the wound didn't instantly heal. Lobora ran her hand across her wound and it came back bloody. "HA!! and here i thought this was gonna be boring" Lobora let out a Stifling laugh.

"A reaction i would come to expect from a mannish Tomboy like you miss Lobora." Taunted Ranto with his god killer pointed directly at Her

"Tomboy?!!!" Loboras face twisted into a raging snarl and she smashed a wall with one Backhanded

"What the Frag You talking about? I'm The very picture of Feminine Grace!!!" Ranto had erred, the wall crashed down upon the both of them...

Continued in issue 2

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rusty_Irons

very dark.i love it.

Avatar image for theonlywarrenquayle
theonlywarrenquayle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF? This is twisted...good though...actually it's REALLY WEIRD but I like it

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cliffrice

Issue 2 coming soon.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BatteredArmor

Amazing man, good work

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheCannon

@BlackArmor said:

Amazing man, good work

This.

Sorry, Though I commented.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cliffrice

@TheCannon: Why are you sorry?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheCannon

@cliffrice said:

@TheCannon: Why are you sorry?

Because I didn't comment on this earlier.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GR2Blackout

@cliffrice said:

Its hard to see much to her. Biggest character development i recall was a crush on adam warlock.

Maybe Lobora can have a crush on Adam Griffin (Adam Warlock/Griffin), a character from Silver Flash

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By cliffrice

@GR2Blackout said:

@cliffrice said:

Maybe Lobora can have a crush on Adam Griffin (Adam Warlock/Griffin), a character from Silver Flash

Might be fun for a one shot i don't see Lobora Pining after anyone for very long.