#1 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack Banners Journal: Paris, 2003

TUESDAY

While on the run, I've hitched a ride on a boat to Canada... and destroyed it. Now, I have my sights set on another place: Paris. However, this might just add another crisis to this world. This place is a trouble magnet. I mean, whats next, an invasion in time?

WEDNESDAY

I've got myself an apartment with money from my reporter days. I had to collect up the money little by little to use it on the run. This is the last of my money, so I'm making a fake resume as we speak to get a job. Hopefully it'll pay good and I can start my life over.

THURSDAY

My new job is good. I'm working as a janitor. Starting at the bottom... well, it isn't all bad.

FRIDAY:

Sightings of a demon running around tell me Paris isn't good. I'm getting ready to leave and go to... well, I've destroyed almost every other place. My only choice left is, while, Switzerland or Russia.

MIDNIGHT... AN ALLEY IN PARIS:

"Oh God, why me?" she said as she jumped down from a rooftop and landed softly on the ground.

"Me... out of all people."

She stepped into the light, revealing her greenish-yellow skin.

"Now newspapers everywhere call me a demon. I know everything sucks... but why my entire life all of the sudden?"

"FREEZE!" yelled the cops, aiming there guns right at her.

"What?" Confused, she jumped into the air and landed on a rooftop and ran away. She jumped into a window and landed in the hallway.

"Theres nobody here but..." she sniffed, and smelt somebody.

"A janitor, I bet."

She walked stealthily down the hallways.

"Doo-doo, doo-doo-do, 'cuz its thriller, thriller night" hummed Jack Banner. All of the sudden, he heard something move.

"Whos there?"

She backed up into the hallway, almost jumping, trying not to get caught.

"Who is it?" Jack walked into the hallways, when several police officers, agents of the FBI and SWAT, and more jumped in through the windows.

She gasped, running to where nobody can see her.

"Freeze! Huh? Oh, have you seen... wait.... thats Jack Banner!" said the FBI agent.

"The Creep?" "Huh?" "Oh, God, The Creeps here, too?" Several agents and cops mumbled to each other.

"Okay, Creep" said the agent walking up to Jack "Surrender now and you will not be harmed!"

Jack nervously walked backwards, then ran into the darkness.

"Spread out, men, now! NOW!"

The agents spread out to found the two fugitives.

"Two deadly fugitives... in one building... oh, crap" The agent mumbled to himself, slowly following his fellow agents.

They chased Jack into the dark, ominous boiler room.

"Where is he?" "We were doomed before this whole thing started." "He's gonna frickin' KILL us!" several agent mumbled, searching through the boiler room.

Suddenly, several creaks and other noises were heard, as a special guest stepped out...

"You got that right! HAHAHA!"

Creep attacked the agents, throwing them across the room.

"Stop, NOW!" One agent yelled, shooting at Creep.

"You want me to die?" asked Creep "No, Creepy don't lay that! HAHAHA!!!"

Creep attacked the guard, almost destroying the building.

Meanwhile...

"Omigod, omigod, omigod!" she yelled, running through the halls.

She saw some agents. Then more. They cornered her.

"Stop right there!" they yelled "I got her! She's in this hallway!"

She slowly put her hands up and got on her knees

"I'm not a monster" she said. "I'm just a normal, average human. My names Madeleine Walters!"

"And I'm Thunder Woman! Pfft, get real!" The agent said.

Madeleine closed her eyes, tears slowly dripping down, as the agent was about to shoot her, however., Creep came crashing through the floor at that exact time, which was a good distraction and a good way for Madeleine to get away.

"Great, first the 'She-Creep', now this guy?!"

Creep attacked the agents, laughing like a maniac.

Through the windows, Madeleine looked down for a second, before running off...

TO BE CONTINUED IN "THE CREEPS #1"

#2 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone?

#3 Posted by kamrenamir (212 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout: I Like it! But who is creep an amalgam of again?

#4 Posted by batkevin74 (9724 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamrenamir: Hulk & Creeper I believe.

@GR2Blackout: I like it, am behind a bit in my New Amalgam readings and writings. @GR2Blackout said:

"And I'm Thunder Woman! Pfft, get real!" The agent said.

Madeleine closed her eyes, tears slowly dripping down, as the agent was about to shoot her, however., Creep came crashing through the floor at that exact time, which was a good distraction and a good way for Madeleine to get away.

"Great, first the 'She-Creep', now this guy?!"

Best bits! Good work

#5 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Just getting some more people to see this. There the 3 people I immediately though of.

#6 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

Great story.

#7 Posted by TheCannon (16060 posts) - - Show Bio

@tmacximas said:

Great story.

Agreed.

Added to the library.