A Morning in the life of Mac Gargan.

TheBlackStreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By TheBlackStreak

(( NOTE: I made this to COMPLETELY make fun of Gargan. In this, he will be highly retarded (As usual.) and will do things such as highly retarded activities (sadly... as Usual.) If you are a fan of Gargan, don't post hate comments. So.... ENJOY!!! 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D) 

(Oh and this is just a joke for a friend. I understand that it is REALLY retarded, but thats the point xD) 

*Gargan wakes up, the events of last night have left him covered in mustard, with buttons sewn over his nipples and him being shaved bald. Tattooed on his chest, are the words 

PROPERTY OF TELLYTUBBIES* 

O NO. LIEK, WTF HAPND?!?! *Gargan stumbles to the "Door" which is actually a Gargan-Proof glass. He slams into it, and spontaneously combusts almost instantaneously. He staggers back, slipping on a deflated soccer ball and smashing into the iron fist he has been growing on the room of his bedroom. His mom calls out to him* 

"GARGIE, ARE YOU OK???"  

YS MOM GDAM IT LEVE ME ALNE!!! FCK!!!!! *He thinks, and he thinks some more. Suddenly, he screams and breaks into a mad sprint toward the door again. As he nears it, a huge boxing glove springs out of it and slams into his chest. Thrusting him back to the deflated soccer ball. He once more slips, and smashes into the iron fist.* 

Ow. Liek, tht hrt me... O NO. CNT B LATE FOR MY PIMP NORM-E!!!!!!  

*Suddenly, the theme for TellyTubbies begins to play.* 

OH CRAP!!! TIME FOR SKOL!!!! *He dives in front of the T.V, giggiling like an idiot as he chews on barbed wire and watches a T.V thats turned to face the other side, so that he is staring at the back of it while it plays. Suddenly, he holds his stomach and groans* 

LIEK, O NO!!!!! TUMY HRTED!!! POTTY TIME!!! *He stumbles to the bathroom, it is never explained HOW he knows where everything is with buttons sown over his eyes... we can only assume that what ever the hell he did last night with the telly tubbies happens on a regular basis... Sadly. Anyway... Back to the story.... Gargan kicks at the steel plated door like Chuck Freakin' Norris, only to get the exact OPPOSITE result. HE screams in pain as he holds his ankle.* 

LIEK O NO!! I GOT A BOO BOO!!! MOMY!!!!! KIS IT!!!!!!   *His mother, a twist between a Sloth and a Lobster, rushes in and kisses it... Only making it worse. But gargan believes it is better, and smiles as his mom pinches his cheek with her claws.* 

"Aww you make me so proud!!!!!" *She scuttles out of the  room as the door randomly opens. Gargan jumps up and flexes.* 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! *He strolls in like he is the 6-million dollar man. And, just as he is about to use the potty, the toilet suddenly reaches out as a water-hand and grabs him by his throat, repeteadly smashing his face into the wall. The toilet speaks.* 

"I am tired of you using me wrong!! Good God, man!! Look at yourself!! For one, you have to have your pants DOWN, and another, IT is absolutely APALLING THAT I HAVE BETTER GRAMMAR THAN YOU!!! UGH!!" ..... *The water fades away, leaving Gargan to choke on the air he is breathing.* 

LIEK OMG I SMELL MUSTAAAAAAARD!!!! *Dies.* 

TheRedHelm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By TheRedHelm

...Meh.
hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By hdorman1

a little too retarded to be funny
tone it down 
 have his ass handed to him by a couple of heroes,
 the symbiote taking the piss out of him etc...

TheBlackStreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheBlackStreak
@hdorman1:  

I see what you mean, but I was in a rush writing this and in a random mood xD
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By InnerVenom123

LMFAO XD
TheBlackStreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheBlackStreak
@InnerVenom123:  

Joo liez, Vee.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By InnerVenom123
@TheBlackStreak:
No, I really laughed. A lot. NOW GET ON YT! xP
TheBlackStreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheBlackStreak
@InnerVenom123:  

Huzzah!
Aluysion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Aluysion

Only one thing to say *ahem* .... LAWL, LAWL, LAWL, LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWLAWLAWLAWLLWLLALALWALALWLWALWLLALWLLWLLALWLWLALLAWLWLAWLWL!!!!!!! *esplodes*