A Flash movie

Pauldro952

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1

Edited By Pauldro952

Hey guys I kind of need ideas on who should be my villain for a flash movie script I'm writing on. I would like if I could also work in the villains origin so if you can include that please include it. The only thing I ask for is that the villain to be explainable through comic book science. I don't want to to do anything too fantastical like Grodd for this script. If this can help in my script the Central City Police lab is sort of doing a joint effort with STAR Labs to back their forensic labs. If there's anything central I need to add to my flash script which deals with the origin, please let me know.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Reverse Flash

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

Captain Cold

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Every one of Flash's enemies defies science, really. They all have fantastical, impossible gear or are time travelers like Thawne/Professor Zoom.

The most typical Flash villains are his Rogues who take him on as a group. The main cast is Captain Cold (leader), Weather Wizard, Heatwave, Mirror Master, Captain Boomerang and Trickster. All of them rely on tech to fight Flash -- Captain Cold is a genius in thermodynamic physics and created a weapon that can project an absolute zero cold field on whatever he aims it at.

Weather Wizard developed a rod that allows him to, well, control the weather -- his main forms of attack are lightning strikes, wind blasts and torrential water.

Heatwave has a super powerful flamethrower with lots of crazy settings and controls to allow him versatility, as well as a suit that protects him.

Mirror Master is by far the most powerful -- he has created his own dimension called the Mirrorverse. He can travel to it through any reflective surface and pull others into it, as well as do many other crazy things like transmute people into glass, kill them by killing their reflections, create mirror duplicates who copy the reflected target's powers (at diminished levels, particularly in durability) and a host of other crazy stuff. He can even cause blindness by obscuring the light reflecting inside of your eye. He typically combos well with Captain Cold, who can use his absolute zero control to create giant ice mirrors or thousands of small ice mirrors.

Trickster's just some whacko with prank themed tech. While powerful, he's more of a running gag/distraction guy. You know, fake vomit that's actually superpowerful acid, exploding rubber chickens, whoopie cushions that create tornados. You get the gist.

Captain Boomerang's basically like Hawkeye or Green Arrow. He's super accurate and has a bunch of trick boomerangs that do all sorts of things. The original version is just a super accurate olympic athlete level human. Owen Mercer, his son, actually has incredible super speed at short bursts, allowing him to dodge and to react at things at super speed and, more importantly, throw his boomerangs at superspeed.

There are also the reverse Flashes. Depending on if you're using Barry Allen or Wally West, the versions are Eobard Thawne and Hunter Zolomon. Thawne is Barry's reverse Flash, dubbed Professor Zoom. He's Barry's descendant from the future who was a Flash worshipper. He dedicated his life to becoming like Barry Allen and, in an attempt to recreate Barry's accident that made him the Flash, accessed the Reverse Speed Force. Later on he found out that he was one of Barry's enemies and that Barry eventually kills him. This causes him to go insane, go back in time, and attempt to replace/torment/kill Barry and his loved ones so he can replace him. He even goes so far as to have reconstructive surgery to look and sound exactly like Barry Allen. Barry eventually kills him by breaking his neck, though he keeps reappearing due to time travel shenanigans.

Hunter Zolomon is Wally's reverse Flash. He was a former FBI agent and actually a good friend of Wally's. An on the job accident involving his Wife's father getting killed also leads to him being physically crippled in one of his knees, requiring a cane to walk -- his wife leaves him, blaming him for her father's death. Later on he becomes the go to FBI guy when consorting with The Flash (Wally West, who's identity is public). Later on, Gorilla Grodd attacked a prison he was at(you could rewrite this to any accident causing him to become crippled, really) and caused him completely paralyzed from the waist down. When he begs Wally to use his time travel abilities to go back and fix it, Wally refuses because of the dangers that time travelling can cause. Zolomon becomes desperate, and in a last resort kind of issue, he attempts to use a device called the Cosmic Treadmill -- a tool from Barry's life as the Flash that used his excess Speed energy to allow time travel. But since Zolomon was a crippled human he couldn't actually give the treadmill the energy it needs to function, so it explodes on him. The Treadmill's time warping capabilities and the explosion disconnected Zolomon into his own flow of time, despite being able to interact with the normal timeline. Being able to slow down time relative to himself granted him a level of Superspeed even the faster than light Flash Wally West couldn't match. Being fully aware of Flash's previous villains, he takes on the name Zoom as a sort of homage to the original reverse Flash, Eobard Thawne

Driven insane from personal tragedy and being constantly shifting from normal speed to relative super speed, Zolomon determined that if Wally knew true tragedy like Barry did, he would've been a better Flash and would have used Time Travel to help him. Thinking this way, he figures the best way to help his "friend" Wally is to force him to deal with great tragedy to make him a better hero. He then psychotically sets out on a mission to torment Wally and kill his Wife and unborn children -- trying to goad Wally into killing him the same way Barry killed Eobard Thawne (the original Zoom). Wally eventually finds a way to reconnect him (temporarily) to his correct timeline, reversing his superspeed and actually freezing him in his own mind at super slowness -- but only after Zoom's attack on Linda (Wally's wife) causes a miscarriage on his twins.

There's also Kadabra who's from the 64th century or some crap and has a super high tech wand that, essentially, let's him reality warp.

Pauldro952

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks. I was thinking about someone who's a precursor to Captain Cold. That or captain boomerang.

Pauldro952

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, I'm picking Captain cold. In this Flash-Universe. Central City P.D. is being supported with technology and a new lab facility from STAR Labs. T.O. Morrow is in the movie.