Avatar image for amalgamdcmarvel8
AmalgamDCMarvel8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AmalgamDCMarvel8

OC character who can use these powers: Clothing Creation (When he/she can imagine any style of clothing he/she wants to wear.) , Invisibility, Intangibility, Teleportation, Shape Shifting, Regeneration, Magnetism Manipulation,Stretching, Appendage Manipulation, self-Duplication, 4-Wall Awareness,Talking to babies of any language and Animals. A Character I named his hero name "Dancing Ghost".

My OC's Personality:

INFJ. He's witty. He's shy around girls he likes specially when the girls talk about sex.

creative, smart, focus on fantasy more than reality, attracted to sad things, fears doing the wrong thing, observer, avoidant, fears drawing attention to self, anxious, cautious, somewhat easily frightened, easily offended, private, easily hurt, socially uncomfortable, emotionally moody, does not like to be looked at, fearful, perfectionist, can sabotage self, can be wounded at the core, values solitude, guarded, does not like crowds, organized, second guesses self, doesn't support marijuana legalization, he focuses on peoples hidden motives, prone to crying in his room or far away from others, he is competitive, prone to feelings of loneliness, not spontaneous, prone to sadness, longs for a stabilizing relationship, fears rejection in relationships, frequently worried, can feel victimized, prone to intimidation, lower energy, strict with himself and he's a christian type character. He's a gentlemen to both men and women. He also is kinda to kids.

Likes: helping Kids, dress up for halloween & for kids' church as well. Helping others, teaching kids strategy games (Like Battle Ship, Chess, Checkers and etc.) , Playing video games as well, writing stories, poems and songs but he's not a good singer at all.

Want to learn: Ballroom Dancing and harp lessons.

He's the only guy at church that wants to learn how to ballroom dance.

Doesn't know how to swim.

Dislikes:

deep waters (due to him almost drowning in his Aunt Nallas's swimming pool but Jeune saved him.)

Heights.

Hatred towards:

Women Abusers

Kid abusers

Animal abusers.

Illegals

Sexual Predators

Terrorists

Pet Peeves:

People who leaves shopping karts in a car parking space.

People who isn't handicap park in a handicap spot.

People who taking up more than one Parking space.

Quotes:

"I'd came to realized those who said that I'm handsome are family and friends. When I'd heard a girl tells me that I'm good looking or some thing along the lines of that. I'd automatically put her in a The girl that just wants to be friends and on the list of non-possible Girlfriends."

"Chivalry isn't dead until the World's Last Gentlemen is."

“You can't out cunning us or trick us.”

"Eternity Waits for no one!"

"Does your butt hurt?"

"What does the dust taste like?"

"Does it taste salty?"

The Plot: Where my OC is some one was once member of the Dimensional Guardians. They were the ones who created Boomtube devices and other dimensions portals. My OC is last one of his planet. He's wants kids from both DC & Marvel to join forces to become one Universe to train these kids to become the new Dimensional Guardians. He also want to find love. A Big threat and evil version of my OC called, "Forbidden Nightmare." Who is joined all the alt. Justice League like Justice Lords and others joined forces with Legion of Doom.