A Charmed Slayer (Buffy and Charmed Crossover Part 2)

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Willow in complete shock runs over to buffy on the floor. As she looks up at Piper who is comforting Leo,"Why did you attack Buffy !"

Piper looks at her with a defensive look," Excuse me?"

Buffy gets back up talking to willow,"It's okay, she wasn't trying to kill me. Can't you see she loves him ?"

While they talk , Phoebe and Paige confront Cole."Phoebe, I was braught back to life by humans from this world, we can finally be together again." He starts walking to her.

Phoebe steps back ,"No cole.I can sense your emotions , you've killed two inoccent boys who hadn't lived their lives yet."

He interrupts and starts walking again,"Phoebe.."

"Piper !" Paige yells.

Looking up at the approaching cole, Piper lifts her hands and blasts him back into the wall. Runnimg over to her sisters she grabs their hands, and start to chant.

Prudence, Penelope

Patricia, Melinda…

Astrid, Helena,

Laura and Grace,

Halliwell Witches,

stand strong beside us

Vanquish this evil

from time and space!

As cole starts to catch fire and scream, he begs for mercy .The sisters look away and cole sets his sights on willow,"I can bring Tara back !"

She starts to freak out ,"What did you say !"

Cole screams in pain"I can travel to the realm she's at and bring her back, but you gotta save me !"

Willow trys running at the sisters but gets held back by phoebe."Trust me, I know the pain of loosing someone you love , Ive had kill him three times."

Willows eyes turn black ,"You'll never understand my pain, now get off me !" She shoots Phoebe back with a blast of lighting and she goes flying across the alley !

Piper lifts her hands to freeze willow, but It has no affect. With a look of her black eyes Piper is turned to ash, and Paige Is sent flying across the street.

Buffy charges at her , but willow knocks her out with a sleep spell.

Now with all out of the way , she releases cole from his vanquish."Take me to Tara demon or die!"

To be continued...

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0