• 54 results
Posted by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio

WELCOME TO THE 5TH COLUMN COMICS LIBRARY

A year ago, Indigo City was ravaged by a mysterious explosion that released a blue gas, spawning both a brief "Blight" zombie invasion and a new race of superpowered humans known as "Carriers." What was the blue gas? Where did it come from? How will the populace react to this new carrier race? How will the carriers adapt to their new lives? and most importantly: What comes next? You'll have to read to find out. Welcome to 5th Column Comics.
If you are interested in joining the 5CC group, please contact @dngn4774. -cb
by The_Deathstroker.0..1..2.--

by Batkevin74.1..2..3..4..5.

by Knightofthechronicle.1..2..3.-

by Batkevin74.1 (one-shot).

by ImpurestCheese.1..2..3.-

by Dngn4774.0..1..2.--

by Joshmightbe.Prologue..1..2..3..4.

by Batkevin74.1..2..3.-

by TommytheHitman.0..1..2..3..4..5..6.

#1 Edited by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio

to be edited.

#3 Posted by wildvine (9659 posts) - - Show Bio

Neat

#4 Edited by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Just a preliminary. Dngn4774 gave me permission to keep the library (index freak that I am) and I wanted to get it started. It will see a major overhaul sometime in the next few days. Just wanted to make sure I had the links. :)

#5 Posted by batkevin74 (10793 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumped

#6 Posted by dngn4774 (3148 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Edited by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by The_Deathstroker (7644 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommythehitman: Logo changed from yellow to blue, as requested. :)

@impurestcheese: I had to find a different DNA helix for your logo, because the old one looked like some kind of pork rind thing. Tweaked it a little from there. :)

@joshmightbe: I didn't like the color of your original logo, so I had to change it. After reading your chapters last night, I came up with the current logo idea. Since you said your 5CC title is "generic by design," I went for that on the logo too. Hope you like it. :)

#11 Posted by TommytheHitman (3197 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommythehitman: No problem. I had to learn a new something in MS Paint to get it, but there it is. I wasn't sure it was going to stand out on the black background very well, but I think it looks okay. :)

#13 Posted by ImpurestCheese (5100 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by batkevin74 (10793 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop: Very nice job, thanks that way above and beyond

#15 Posted by wildvine (9659 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by dngn4774 (3148 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by feebadger (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic library page. Love the banners and the work that went into them. This looks like a SERIOUS fan fiction group :) Could you give us a blurb to tell us what the group is about?

#18 Posted by dngn4774 (3148 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio

@impurestcheese: @batkevin74: @wildvine: Thanks, I had a lot of fun creating them. It's amazing what MS Paint and Google image searches can do. :)

@dngn4774: lol at that picture.

@dngn4774: @feebadger: Actually, that's not a bad idea. I may steal the description from the Current FF Groups link, and put it in a box at the top of the page. :)

#20 Posted by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio

P.S. Feel free to use them if the mood strikes you. If not, they are still here in the library. :)

#21 Posted by BumpInTheNight (118 posts) - - Show Bio

alt bump -cb

#22 Posted by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic library page. Love the banners and the work that went into them. This looks like a SERIOUS fan fiction group :) Could you give us a blurb to tell us what the group is about?

There is now a blurb at the top of the library (copied it from the Current FF Groups thread and tweaked it a little). Thanks for the idea. :)

#23 Posted by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio

@knightofthechronicle: Very sorry! I forgot to add you to the previous callout, regarding the overhaul. Look! You have a logo! :)

#24 Posted by knightofthechronicle (689 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by knightofthechronicle (689 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by knightofthechronicle (689 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by wildvine (9659 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#31 Edited by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by TommytheHitman (3197 posts) - - Show Bio

Every group has off weeks.

#33 Posted by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommythehitman: Yeah, I get that, but everyone has ground to a halt. I thought one of you would be posting, at least. :/ <shrugs> I was just checking on you guys (and gal- sorry, Imp').

#34 Edited by ImpurestCheese (5100 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop: It's fine, finishing a project so not really having time to write at the moment (Also working 5AM to 5PM is exhausting)

#35 Posted by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by batkevin74 (10793 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop: Back from holidays so this week I'll swing back into it

#37 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop: I was very busy most of August but for the last week I have no excuse aside from the Simpsons marathon. People forget that the first 10 to 15 seasons were actually good.

#38 Posted by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: @batkevin74: Just checking guys. I've actually read everything from 5CC, so didn't want you guys to abandon it so soon. lol

#39 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop: I'll get back to work on it soon

#40 Posted by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by knightofthechronicle (689 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be on the next chapter post haste. Just been too bored lately to do anything

#42 Posted by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by TommytheHitman (3197 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by wildvine (9659 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by TommytheHitman (3197 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by wildvine (9659 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommythehitman: I said you should link the library in your story, not link me personally. You been in enough groups man. You're not new at this.

#47 Posted by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommythehitman: @wildvine: That's why I do the "Added to the 5th Column Comics Library" link on each chapter, because they never link to it... almost never... I have yet to see it.

#48 Posted by dngn4774 (3148 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop said:

@wildvine: That's why I do the "Added to the 5th Column Comics Library" link on each chapter, because they never link to it... almost never... I have yet to see it.

So have you two ever read Heat Seeker 1 or 2?

#49 Posted by cbishop (8219 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774: I stand corrected. You are the exception.

#50 Posted by dngn4774 (3148 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop: Aren't I always? ;)

@wildvine It's a fair request which isn't unreasonable, but I try not to enforce many rules with my groups. I couldn't even get the first person rule to fly with all of members so I doubt that enforcing a new library link policy would do much. I try to be as lenient as possible but I'm having doubts on what that really accomplishes. If I ever start a new group I'll try to be more assertive.