TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Scythe: Part 2

New York City, Beneforce Headquarters

The scene before me can only be described with two simple words. "Pure" and "Agony". Separation from the lab experiment does little to halt the gurgling in the pit of my stomach... or prevent the stench of blood and human waste reeking into my nostrils.

"Are you alright, sir?" One of my guards asks to my right. He's looking at me with concern... like he cares. Of course he is. He doesn't want to risk losing his paycheck.

"I'm fine." I respond before looking back to the display. Seven Carriers are strapped to the walls... oxygen masks covering their mouths as their blood is sucked from the dark, blue veins lining the naked flesh on their bodies. Its sucked through large, thick plastic tubes and depositing into bulky, metal tanks designed to store the blood until required.

The blood is what's needed... the Carrier itself is not.

Seven withered, dried husks drop to the floor, the remains of the once living, flesh and blood bodies seeming similar to the bodies of people that have been tortured to death... not people that were alive mere seconds ago.

"We got it, sir." One of the scientists in charge of the exam gives me a thumbs up from behind the glass. His name is Doctor Clayton, once... I questioned if it was possible to make the experiments less painful. He assured me there was no such way. I'm currently unsure as to whether he was lying or not.

"Excellent work, Doctor." I tell him, my body shaking slightly at the tortured souls lying sprawled upon the somewhat clean floor that we're stood upon. I look at my guards as the bodies are carelessly plucked up from the ground and carted off to the 'disposal' area. We don't actually dispose of the bodies... we simply put them elsewhere for safe keeping just in case the subject's family or relatives ever discover the atrocities we've been committing.

"Send the next ones in." I command.

Queens, New York.

The suburb area of Queens is a district of New York that I greatly enjoy visiting. The sun beams down brightly from the clear blue sky... and the somewhat green area surrounding me gives off some nice diversity from the concrete areas of the City.

My black limousine carves through the streets like a hot knife slicing its way through butter. The area is mostly quiet with the exception of the odd jogger and birds chirping in the sky. The driver pulls up by the pavement and quickly pulls open my door in an attempt to avoid testing my patience.

"Thank you." I say as I step out into the fresh air, walking stick by my side. The driver nods, silently waiting for my instructions. "Wait in the car." I turn towards the bright, yellow house sitting behind me and slowly begin to make my way towards it. My finger pushes into the doorbell sending a loud electric buzz through my ears and spine.

The red painted door pulls open revealing a middle aged, brown haired gentleman with features resembling that of his father... back when his father was the boy's age anyway.

"Hello, Daniel." I say calmly despite my insides shaking like a leaf. My son squints at me like he was expecting someone else.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, refusing to even acknowledge my name or parental status.

"Are they here?" I ask, indirectly answering his question.

"No." He starts to say. "They're n-"

Before my son can finish his poorly crafted lie a shrill shriek fills the air. I push my son to the side and smile at the sight of my four year old grandson.

"Gran'pa Albert!" He roars, running forward and hugging my leg. I stroke the curly, brown hair upon his head.

"Hello, Thomas." I say as he beams up at me from the floor. "Where's your sister?" I ask right as another shriek ruptures my eardrums. I look to the stairs at the 5 year old girl giggling uncontrollably, her hair tied back in pigtails. "Hello, Penelope." I greet her as she runs straight into my other leg.

"You're staying, aren't you?" She asks while we sit down on a nearby settee. I relax, both children sat comfortable at both of my sides.

"Of course." I lie.

It's several hours later, I'm stood around a group of Carrier test subjects that are in the middle of being prepped for surgery. They're shaking from the cold... heads shaven and all lacking in food. They stare at me with lifeless eyes as I walk by. Guards directly behind me.

"...please, sir..." I feel a hand tugging on my leg. A quick glance down shows a young Carrier girl pulling at my trousers. "I want to go home."

I crouch down to her small height and kiss her on the forehead.

"Of course you do..." I respond as several guards pull her up and put her back into line. Tears drip down the girl's cheeks as she stares at me hopelessly... all colour having drained from her face. I look away and relay my order to the Lab Staff.

"Send them in." I command as the lab doors whoosh open.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@tommythehitman: That guy is a monster. I really hope he gets some justice very soon

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By ImpurestCheese
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Avatar image for alexander_wolffe
Alexander_Wolffe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Scythe is pretty cool IMO. He's a cold, heartless bastard. But cool.

Wonder what role his son will have in the future.

Avatar image for knightofthechronicle
knightofthechronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

@tommythehitman: Wow, dark stuff man. Scythe is definitely a cool character though. For a guy to just watch a young girl be carted off for experiments like that and not feel anything, that's cold.

RedHood13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This dude is crazy.

I like it!