30 Minute Freewrite - Silver Surfer

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Right now I've got a lot of reasons for not posting these and reviews as often, valid reasons or not, I still really like writing these so I made the time to write this.

(Note: This was all done on my phone in 30 minutes.)

"You vile witch!" A bombastic and to be downright honest comically dressed superhero of the planet Steexed was monologuing in the face of his most prolific adversary. He has just bested aforementioned foe in combat when DOOM lurked nearby.

His metallic looking skin may or may not reflect the look of his heart but Norrin's appearance aside, his most inner thoughts were starting to dwell on the horrors that he was committing with his new master. He was beginning to feel utterly cold hearted. Pushing aside treasonous thoughts he worked his way to the next planet he needed to check out, Steexed. It was described to him as a vast world ruled by barbaric rulers and wizards. What was left out in that description was the thriving, well, everything. He was astonished by this meticulously planned out world that was now in his sight.

Sitting on a plateau overlooking a herd of purple and neon green buffalo he pondered if his task had any real point. If he could feel the scorching heat that the sun was giving he may be would have gotten up to do something and explore more of the world, but alas, he can't feel the weather and watched those buffalo not wanting to return to Galactus and tell him that this planet would suit his needs. But that's when trouble came.

Banished from Asgard and knowing no way to get his just revenge against the foul tyrant at the moment he turned his sight at an almost as treacherous villain, that blasted silver surfer.

--

That's all he wrote until the fat lady sung. :-)

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Cool stuff, DM. Typing this much out on your phone in that time is pretty impressive.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Straight-Fire

Exquisite, mate.

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

:)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Straight-Fire
Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Very nice and very cool.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola: Danke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump?

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

one of my favorite characters if not my utmost favorite.

I could see what you mean, feel the intensity of his convictions as he stared over yet another world ready to send out the signal to his master and doom yet another world to certain death if not a new beginning to say the least. "I am confronted by the task of telling life it does not have to end but it will not stay long on this world" The hint of the world reflects off his surface , the small sun shines its rays on such a large world. I feel the plight of the people but am not moved to help them , I feel the wave of panic but I am not moved to run with them and I feel the desire to escape but I am not moved to provide a way. I look to one of them a single small frame of a being and Endow him with the power to make a change. "You have 2 cycles of your worlds revolutions around your sun before my master arrives and consumes your world" I give you the chance to get away" I send the signal and I am off to seek out another place. I hold onto nothing of this. It will not haunt my dreams if dreams I had.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr: Thanks for reading! :-)

my favorite character of all time. just draws me in lol like a black whole and says. Read me. Thor and Silver Surfer together are to much power for the mind. lol good job by the way you inspire the desire to be creative.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr: Yeah, I've always liked silver surfer too.