#1 Posted by time (4946 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by time (4946 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys I made a mistake with A, is was to join the Avengers.

#3 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of the options there could easily work together. But in MY perfect scenarion would be something like joining, or at least helping the Avengers (without abandoning the X-Men), they could really use a good Telepath (as soon as she regains it of course), there are some characters there I would really like to see interact with Emma, Tony for example, or even Thor, it would be funny to have them talk after the big smack down she gave him.

Get back with Scott then, and continue with their new School. The idea of two Schools is great, and Emma leading one would be awesome, especially with Kitty as somewhat of a headmaster in the Jean Grey School, the rivalry between those two was always so funny.

#4 Posted by Veitha (2944 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Headmistress of her own school would be great. Or Emma creting a new team of deadly X-Man, too.

#6 Posted by iSummers (45 posts) - - Show Bio

F

#7 Posted by lykopis (10753 posts) - - Show Bio

Open her own school. However, she invested all her money into Utopia -- and putting her through rags to riches will annoy because it's been done. Hmmm...unless done properly - oh yeah. Bendis.

Never mind.

#8 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

lol have a baby with scott???? there are some things babies cant fix, there little miracles not miracle workers......lol

#9 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

I echo having her own school she is a teacher at heart and also establishing herself away from Scott.

#10 Posted by Veitha (2944 posts) - - Show Bio

It has been confirmed that she'll play a major Role in Age of Ultron... This is another Thing I wanted to happen to her

#11 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

I started reading X-Men when Emma was a villain, so I prefer her that way.

#12 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Have her and Cyclops leave and not appear in an x-book for at least 5 years.  

Oh, and have Bendis be hit by a car.

#13 Posted by doddy (251 posts) - - Show Bio

j

#14 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

I echo having her own school she is a teacher at heart and also establishing herself away from Scott.

a great teacher how many of her students(hellions,Negasonic Teenage Warhead, sophie, esme, etc) have to die before she takes a hint

#15 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Have her and Cyclops leave and not appear in an x-book for at least 5 years. Oh, and have Bendis be hit by a car.

yeah right that would never happened because cyclops is the star of the show

#16 Posted by JohnnyGat (1562 posts) - - Show Bio

She should just run Scott's new mutant school.

#17 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

@PassionFlower said:

a great teacher how many of her students(hellions,Negasonic Teenage Warhead, sophie, esme, etc) have to die before she takes a hint

Well, she is actually quite a good teacher, and the fact that some of her students died is not that relevant, specially since it's not her fault they died in the first place. Also, she cares deeply for her students to the point when she broke down when she found out the Hellions died, so it's not like she doesn't care what happens to them.

#18 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

@GonnaRain said:

@PassionFlower said:

Well, she is actually quite a good teacher, and the fact that some of her students died is not that relevant, specially since it's not her fault they died in the first place. Also, she cares deeply for her students to the point when she broke down when she found out the Hellions died, so it's not like she doesn't care what happens to them.

@GonnaRain said:

@PassionFlower said:

@GonnaRain said:

@PassionFlower said:

She is at her best as a teacher and being the actual out front person and leader would be good for her.

#19 Posted by boob (366 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love for her to start hanging out with Toro, maybe even date him. Could you imagine the conversations? If not him then Hercules. Ohhh the possibilities of that relationship.

#20 Posted by HAWK2916 (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

I think a book in which the New Xmen team she created is sent into the future and she goes and serves in the Xavier type role would be good for her.

Another idea would be for her to step back from being on any team and just run Cyclops' school as the headmistress

#21 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

@time said:

@GonnaRain said:

@PassionFlower said:

@GonnaRain said:

@PassionFlower said:

@GonnaRain said:

@PassionFlower said:

She is at her best as a teacher and being the actual out front person and leader would be good for her.

when the Generation X students found out that emma killed her sister and wasnt sorry for it.........they didnt want to be taught by her anymore.

#22 Edited by Cyclops4President (587 posts) - - Show Bio

right now I think that Emma is tied to Scott. With the original Jean Grey around, I don't think she is going to let Scott out of her control....I mean sight. They are in this transition but I think they still love each other. They should be together.

#23 Posted by God_Spawn (37556 posts) - - Show Bio

right now I think that Emma is tied to Scott. With the original Jean Grey around, I don't think she is going to let Scott out of her control....I mean sight. They are in this transition but I think they still love each other. They should be together.

They have flirted or still shown signs they care about each other in a few issues, too. I wouldn't doubt Bendis eventually just puts them back together eventually.

#24 Posted by lykopis (10753 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma and Scott will get back together -- there is no reason they shouldn't. I just wish Emma had a story-line which was independent of Scott -- maybe a little more focus on the Cockoos that Bendis hinted at (and did well, I might say).

I want to see Emma, the professor. This is what she does best.

#25 Posted by God_Spawn (37556 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

I just wish Emma had a story-line which was independent of Scott -- maybe a little more focus on the Cockoos that Bendis hinted at (and did well, I might say).

@laflux I don't believe what I am seeing. She just complemented Bendis.

Lyko, did it burn to say that?

#26 Edited by lykopis (10753 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

I just wish Emma had a story-line which was independent of Scott -- maybe a little more focus on the Cockoos that Bendis hinted at (and did well, I might say).

He can do that right but make it a well-established female/male and he's a goof-up in favour of the male. I am trying to grab what little goodness I can from the comic...(and it did. a lil bit....)

#27 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17746 posts) - - Show Bio

Bendis Not writing her

#28 Edited by laflux (14940 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

Fadetoblackbolt's heart just died a bit

#29 Posted by lykopis (10753 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by laflux (14940 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17746 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@theacidskull what did I tell you?

hehehehehehhahahahahahhahahAHHAAHAH XD!

oh come on :P, thats not trolling.

#32 Posted by laflux (14940 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17746 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Cyclops4President (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@fadetoblackbolt: Why haven't YOU faded away into the black yet? And then not ever show back up!

#35 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyclops4president: Well if I left, who'd remain to represent intelligent Cyclops fans? You're clearly letting the side down :(

#36 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@god_spawn said:

@lykopis said:

FadeToBlackBolt has no heart. O_O

#37 Posted by God_Spawn (37556 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@god_spawn said:

@lykopis said:

FadeToBlackBolt has no heart. O_O