"You posted too many messages in a row" .... no I didn't!

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Blackdog2009

There's two threads I have posted where I have gotten this message (You posted too many messages in a row). I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to ask for help but why does this happen? Apparently I can't put any more replies and no one else can give me feedback either. Can anyone help me?

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

You can only post two comments in a row in a thread. If you need to reply to more than one person, just reply to them all in the same comment like:

@person1: I agree.

@person2: I disagree.

Eric8a92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK, I have this problem as well. It's been two days, and that thing doesn't go away. Does it stay like this forever? What can I do to make it go away?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@eric8a92: you can only post 2 times in a row in one thread. Then if someone posts in that thread, you will be aloud 2 more posts.

@v_scarlotte_rose: way to spam person1 and person2 inbox!

Eric8a92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And that's the only way to get rid of that message?

Eric8a92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, in the ones that I have that message looming in the bottom, it doesn't seem like I've posted twice in a row, but oh well.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

impossibilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@eric8a92 said:

Well, in the ones that I have that message looming in the bottom, it doesn't seem like I've posted twice in a row, but oh well.

If you're talking about your My Walking Dead Theory... thread, you posted the last two comments. Once someone else posts a new comment there, you'll be free to post new comments there. It's not something that expires over time, someone needs to post a new comment before you're free to post again on that thread.

Eric8a92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manfrist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Manfrist

How fix ? / I post just 11 only and getting messages.

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 24

@manfrist: This isn't something that can be fixed so to speak. It's a preventative measure to stop people from spamming others with unwanted messages. Doesn't matter if you've been here for years or recently joined, we all get the same issue.

While there is no bypass for this problem, the only way to get around it quickly is to have the other user message you back.

But in regards to the forums, you should check out this post, "Why Can't You Post?"