#1 Edited by Blackdog2009 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

There's two threads I have posted where I have gotten this message (You posted too many messages in a row). I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to ask for help but why does this happen? Apparently I can't put any more replies and no one else can give me feedback either. Can anyone help me?

#2 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6237 posts) - - Show Bio

You can only post two comments in a row in a thread. If you need to reply to more than one person, just reply to them all in the same comment like:

@person1: I agree.

@person2: I disagree.

#3 Posted by Eric8a92 (153 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, I have this problem as well. It's been two days, and that thing doesn't go away. Does it stay like this forever? What can I do to make it go away?

#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21473 posts) - - Show Bio

@eric8a92: you can only post 2 times in a row in one thread. Then if someone posts in that thread, you will be aloud 2 more posts.

@v_scarlotte_rose: way to spam person1 and person2 inbox!

#5 Posted by Eric8a92 (153 posts) - - Show Bio

And that's the only way to get rid of that message?

#6 Posted by JetiiMitra (8409 posts) - - Show Bio

@eric8a92: Yes, if you've posted twice in a thread, you can't post again at all until someone else does. This also goes for blog posts, since they use normal thread rules.

#7 Posted by Eric8a92 (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, in the ones that I have that message looming in the bottom, it doesn't seem like I've posted twice in a row, but oh well.

#8 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6237 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by impossibilly (885 posts) - - Show Bio

@eric8a92 said:

Well, in the ones that I have that message looming in the bottom, it doesn't seem like I've posted twice in a row, but oh well.

If you're talking about your My Walking Dead Theory... thread, you posted the last two comments. Once someone else posts a new comment there, you'll be free to post new comments there. It's not something that expires over time, someone needs to post a new comment before you're free to post again on that thread.

#10 Posted by Eric8a92 (153 posts) - - Show Bio