Wiki Points Clarification

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hey, so I just created a new character and it's Najimi Ajimu I was just wondering that when I submitted her for validation I earned 50 wiki points but when I edited her fully with pictures and such (which I thought was an easy job but not) I only earned 2. Lol. I am not being self-serving that I desire for wiki points but why did it happen that I added her I got high points but when I edited her, added characteristics, powers, and story arcs I only earned 2. :)

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any mods who would want to clarify this to me please? It's okay if you won't approve of high wiki points, I understand but an explanation would be appreciated. :)

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#3 pikahyper  Moderator

@theblondegod: ah sorry there is a bug in the wiki queue, when moderated users make a large submission that is four digits or higher the number gets cut off at the comma for some bizarre reason, your actual reward was 2144 so I'll take care of it.

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikahyper: Hi, Mod Pika. Thank you for answering. I was just confused then but now I know why. :)

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey also the character page wasn't updated yet. I meant he top contributors mehe just pointing what has bugs.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 pikahyper  Moderator

@theblondegod: ya we can't change the top posters box, the wiki queue bugs are just one of the reasons we suggest new editors work on small edits until they are out of moderation, the main reason is so that new editors have time to learn how things are done in the wiki while they can still be watched.

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers