#1 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine are mostly characters, then probably teams, then issues.

#2 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

What percentage of your submission points are in which areas of submitting in regards to characters, teams, items, artists, issues, concepts, etc.?

I'd say about 90% of my points are in issues, with most of the the rest of the 10% in characters (I did some stuff in the Duckman and Sam & Max universe and added a brief description to missing characters and artists). I have a few teams, concepts, items, etc. that I did.

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

fixing other people's mistakes...

Hulk - 619 points

Nightwing - 575 points

Wonder Woman - 2806 points

When people mess with the HTML code so badly on pages it screws it up completely i have to rebuild the entire page...

M

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"fixing other people's mistakes... Hulk - 619 points Nightwing - 575 points Wonder Woman - 2806 points When people mess with the HTML code so badly on pages it screws it up completely i have to rebuild the entire page... M"
I hate HTML I have been working on Mar-Vell's page and someone added that crap to his page. Took me forever to figure out how to work with it so I could edit it some more. Pissed me off.
#5 Posted by Graaaaaaa (69 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty new, so I've only got 73 points so far (52 for the Jubilee page (galleries), and 21 for the X-Men Members list).

I'm nowhere NEAR brave enough to attempt any HTML submissions, which is probably for the best.

#6 Posted by Pania (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd 98 percent are characters bios.

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't bother with HTML... it's going to be obsolete when the update hits

M

#8 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Don't bother with HTML... it's going to be obsolete when the update hits M"
Its a pain, I've only messed with it on one character's page.
#9 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

These are guesses based off of my Top Contributions tab...

40% Issues

45% Characters

4% Teams

1% Creators

2% Locations

1% Objects

7% Concepts

Moderator
#10 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Mostly characters in my case, then teams. I didn't think I'd done that many issues, but I probably have as many points there as I do for teams. Concepts/locations/objects I have a few points for.

I'm going to have to do more, for ages I was #69 and that made my inner nine year old happy. Now I'm #72 and I don't get to mentally high five myself every time I look at my page.

#11 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Mostly characters in my case, then teams. I didn't think I'd done that many issues, but I probably have as many points there as I do for teams. Concepts/locations/objects I have a few points for.I'm going to have to do more, for ages I was #69 and that made my inner nine year old happy. Now I'm #72 and I don't get to mentally high five myself every time I look at my page."

LMAO