Volume problems

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 24

I was going through Panini Espania's issue backlog to find the volume Coleccionable Ultimate. On the website it has them listed as part of the same series, its even numbered them, the only reason i'm bringing this up is that the issue cover's don't state any numbering and each issue has a different cover name. (Ultimate Spider-Man, Ultimate X-Men, The Ultimates) Should they be put into individual volumes because of the naming conflicts? Or should they all be in the same volume? Under each name it also shows another name and numbering.

No Caption Provided

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#2 pikahyper  Moderator

@cloudguy: Single volume called Coleccionable Ultimate, for the issue name use the name in lighter grey aka the one that matches the cover.

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikahyper Right ok, thanks. The way Panini Espania label's their comics is slightly confusing.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 pikahyper  Moderator

@cloudguy: ya they can indeed be confusing, luckily they group stuff together well.

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudguy: ya they can indeed be confusing, luckily they group stuff together well.

Yeah, better then Panini UK, they have issues in the wrong volumes.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

@cloudguy: the one I really dislike are the various 100% collections from Panini UK, back when I originally added most of the Panini catalog like six years ago Panini didn't list them as a handful of series so I ended up adding hundreds of single volumes... luckily a lot of them have since been merged together here in the wiki.

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikahyper I hate it when they're like that, it's really hard to tell what's part of a series and what's a single issue.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

@cloudguy: yep, especially when they release them out of order.