#1 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

I tried looking for a thread about this but couldn't find it.

I'm having trouble adding an issue to either a characters first appearance (in their little info box) or on their friends and enemies pages. After searching for the correct volume, I click it which brings up the issues but no clickable links are there, not on the picture or the text for the issues (not red but black). The one time I was somehow able to select an issue and clicked the "select issue" button, it turned out it was the wrong issue and merely picked the first one. Is there a way to fix this?

#2 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: This bug has been here for a while. I don't think the Staff are working on any bugs at the moment. They are to busy working on the new site. Sorry that I can't help further. :/

#3 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower:

No, it's fine. Thank you for replying, I just figured it was something I was doing wrong. :]

#4 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: Anytime! Let me know if you need anything else.

#5 Posted by Billy Batson (58070 posts) - - Show Bio

>First appearance
>Click the issue cover
>Hover down to the select issue button
>Save
BB

#6 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower: Will do!

@Billy Batson: Tried that. :\

#7 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: It's bugged. I haven't been able to add first appearances in a good while.

#8 Posted by Billy Batson (58070 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15:

What's the page that you're trying to edit?
BB

#9 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Billy Batson (58070 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15:

Just did it. It works fine for me. But since he's a celebrity he may have appeared in somewhere else first though.
BB

#11 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson:

I'll try it again on another page.

#12 Posted by Billy Batson (58070 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower said:

@Billy Batson: It's bugged. I haven't been able to add first appearances in a good while.

Only the display of the issue being selected is bugged. Adding first appearances has worked for me and others.
BB

#13 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: When I attempt to add the issue, it won't allow me to select the proper issue once the volume has been selected.

#14 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson:

It worked! Thanks! :]

#15 Posted by pikahyper (12267 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower said:

@Billy Batson: When I attempt to add the issue, it won't allow me to select the proper issue once the volume has been selected.

That's cause it won't show up as being selected, the css styles for that dialog got lost in the site revamp last year. make sure you select the correct first issue then just scroll down to the select button and click it, it will work you just can't tell until the page is live.

Moderator
#16 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper said:

@Strafe Prower said:

@Billy Batson: When I attempt to add the issue, it won't allow me to select the proper issue once the volume has been selected.

That's cause it won't show up as being selected, the css styles for that dialog got lost in the site revamp last year. make sure you select the correct first issue then just scroll down to the select button and click it, it will work you just can't tell until the page is live.

Thank you. :]

#17 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: Nice find. I couldn't figure that out. Thanks again!

#18 Posted by pikahyper (12267 posts) - - Show Bio

np

Moderator