• 183 results
#151 Edited by JediXMan (31273 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb:

I'm hoping that the Force page remains a concept. I think the idea, for now, is to do a preview in the Star Wars page and link to the main concept (I think. Don't hold me to that; we'll see what happens).

But why H4 and not H2? Have there been many glitches regarding H4? (aside from the fact that it blends in with normal text)

#152 Edited by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: If you stick to H2 and H3, those can be scaled down to H3 and H4 when put under the H2 that will be The Force. I hope that makes sense and sorry, I should have explained that in my previous comment :)

#153 Edited by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Graydon Creed - Earth-295 section. Wouldn't mind hearing some feedback, not too sure how to approach a character with a way more prominent alt counterpart when there's basically only one small section for it.

#154 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18682 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

I keep editing his new Indestructible title, wonder what people would have to say, tips? :P

@x35 said:

Graydon Creed - Earth-295 section. Wouldn't mind hearing some feedback, not too sure how to approach a character with a way more prominent alt counterpart when there's basically only one small section for it.

Well there are no remarks from me, thats an excellently written wiki right there.

#155 Edited by fables87 (1082 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if this goes on here or somewhere else. With cartoon carter that appeared before they were in comics, what should their company be? Like the Hanna-Barbera characters they have on here I noticed have various companies mainly because HB doesn't do comics. Do we do they're first appearance? The comic they appear in the most? Or what?

#156 Posted by pikahyper (12686 posts) - - Show Bio

@fables87: A characters publisher should be whoever had the property currently or last, if multiple companies have it concurrently then it would be whoever has had it longest or primarily I guess.

#157 Posted by Saren (25067 posts) - - Show Bio

Has the wiki task/reward system been phased out of existence? I ask because I just made object pages for Rexie and Jason Todd's Robin Uniform, both of which could be added to literally hundreds of Batman-related appearances........but I don't have the time to go through all of them.

#158 Posted by The Poet (8164 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: yeah, tasks were not included in the update of the site. Maybe they will come back at some point, but not anytime soon.

Hopefully in posting here someone will see that they exist and add appearances. I'm not crazy about the name "Rexie" but I suppose "mechanical dinosaur in the batcave" is a mouthful...

#159 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_poet said:

I'm not crazy about the name "Rexie" ...

Might wanna avoid this page then.

#160 Posted by Dernman (15687 posts) - - Show Bio

I know they are connected but should Entrigan and Jason Blood have separate pages?

#161 Posted by pikahyper (12686 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: probably not, "they" are just like Hulk/Banner and Thor/Blake, sometimes they are separate characters but most of the time they are not so they just get one page.

#162 Posted by Dernman (15687 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: probably not, "they" are just like Hulk/Banner and Thor/Blake, sometimes they are separate characters but most of the time they are not so they just get one page.

I can live with the decision even though Donald Blake does have his own page. :p

#163 Posted by pikahyper (12686 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: hmm thought someone had gotten rid of that

#164 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: hmm thought someone had gotten rid of that

fesak decided to keep it since they're currently separated (or were for one recent terrible story where I cut off his head and made out with a slime monster or some crap...the whole thing made no sense...)... but people keep adding donald blake to old issues regardless.

#165 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

but i came in here to say i'm done policing the avengers membership page...after a whole gaggle of hickman's ugly pretentious crap have been made members, i don't have the heart to even look at that page any more. so, expect within a week, a bunch of members will have added any character who's appeared on a cover to an avengers comic to be listed as a member...

#166 Posted by Saren (25067 posts) - - Show Bio

Question: Thanos' brand new son made his first appearance in New Avengers #10, but he wasn't named in the comic. However, there was a leak from the Avengers Alliance game that revealed his name is Thane (must have taken some time to come up with that). Should I go ahead and make a Thane page or wait until his name is formally revealed in the comics? If Marvel decides to change his name at the last minute, I could just change the Super Name then.

#167 Posted by pikahyper (12686 posts) - - Show Bio
#168 Posted by pikahyper (12686 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: Thane was officially named in the AR for New Avengers #10.

#169 Posted by Saren (25067 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: Yeah, saw that on BC. Apparently the AR hadn't been activated when the issue first came out.

#170 Posted by pikahyper (12686 posts) - - Show Bio
#171 Edited by EMH_Bruce (773 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to know, what you think about the text to this Volume and the Issue in it.

#172 Posted by pikahyper (12686 posts) - - Show Bio

@emh_bruce: looks ok, the dashes are unnecessary though and four words don't need to be uppercase: hardcover, issues, superhero and collection. Oh and the image should be right aligned and moved up.

#173 Posted by EMH_Bruce (773 posts) - - Show Bio
#174 Edited by Saren (25067 posts) - - Show Bio

The current Black Canary page covers both mother and daughter. Split and create a separate page for Dinah Drake?

#175 Posted by pikahyper (12686 posts) - - Show Bio
#176 Posted by HigorM (4227 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: can you help me with something?

In this bio, Avalanche, in the main tittle its said that "Avalanche has the ability to create vibratory waves that affect both inorganic and organic matter", but later on powers we have a conflicting information:

"It should be noted that Avalanche's powers usually have little or no effect on organic matter."

#177 Posted by pikahyper (12686 posts) - - Show Bio
#178 Posted by HigorM (4227 posts) - - Show Bio
#179 Posted by iMind (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I recently came across an anthology style issue which contains serveral stories within it. Each has a different series of writers/pencilers/etc. Would you simply just add them all to the overall anthology? Or add in the overview a table that lists them per story? Or both?

personally I'd prefer a table (both) that lists them in the story.. it helps me keep track of who did what and I can refer back to specific artists I really like more easily.

#180 Posted by pikahyper (12686 posts) - - Show Bio

@imind: Generally we just add them as associations. If there are not a lot of creators for each store (3-4 tops) then just create an unordered list with an h2 header of Story Titles, list all the story titles followed by the credits.

#181 Posted by pandataur (37 posts) - - Show Bio
#182 Posted by EMH_Bruce (773 posts) - - Show Bio
#184 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3211 posts) - - Show Bio

Per renchamp's recommendation, I'm here to propose that pages be added for the following characters:

• Tenzin
  • Bolin
  • Mako
  • Asami Sato
  • Lin Bei-Fong

Reason: All of these characters feature in Dark Horse's Legend of Korra art books same as Korra herself, and the Avatar does already have a page on this site along with Vaatu, Raava, Wan, and Amon. Thus, I feel that pages for the other main characters in the series (all of whom appear in the aforementioned art books) should be made.

#185 Posted by Renchamp (2989 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow: Upon further review, it is noted that the art books are for the tv show, which seems to be in the further part of the dreaded gray area. As such, I have removed the other pages in which no comic appearance can be found, leaving only Korra standing in the wake of deletion. If you can find a comic appearance (that is actually a comic) then feel free to add the characters mentioned above. Until then, we are not going to add the characters you have suggested. They need a comic book appearance. One may exist out there. You could be the one who finds it and proves the worth of adding the characters.