#1 Posted by thechessclub (483 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets make one called 'Games and other misc. BS' so my off-topic/gen discussion feed doesn't get cluttered with all this moronic crap=P

#2 Posted by JediXMan (31296 posts) - - Show Bio

Part of me kind of agrees with this idea. Though I don't know why you circled those threads, since many of them should be in the Off Topic section.

#3 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

If it has game or is one of those stupid 'take a point' threads, they should go in a forum category like this. So I agree.

#4 Posted by JediXMan (31296 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

If it has game or is one of those stupid 'take a point' threads, they should go in a forum category like this. So I agree.

True. Though the "what's going through your mind right now" threads I think are okay.

#5 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: I agree. Some of the ones in off-topic are enjoyable.

#6 Posted by JediXMan (31296 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@JediXMan: I agree. Some of the ones in off-topic are enjoyable.

Or the "rate the __ above you" threads. I'm okay with those. And the Avatar/profile/background related ones are okay, since they are "social" threads in that they have to do with the community.

The "take a point" threads, however...

#7 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Yeah, I'll admit I get enjoyment out of those. There is no redeeming aspect in the take a point threads, though.

#8 Posted by JediXMan (31296 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@JediXMan: Yeah, I'll admit I get enjoyment out of those. There is no redeeming aspect in the take a point threads, though.

To each their own. I only post in them... maybe once, but they are flooding the forums.

#9 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Oh, no I was agreeing with you. I find enjoyment in the above you threads and the avatar/profile/background ones, because I post in them every now and then. It's the take a point ones I can't stand.

#10 Posted by JediXMan (31296 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@JediXMan: Oh, no I was agreeing with you. I find enjoyment in the above you threads and the avatar/profile/background ones, because I post in them every now and then. It's the take a point ones I can't stand.

I meant the take a point threads. I only post in them about... I think I've done it a grand total of five times over the past year.

But the rate ___ threads? I made one (it was more a "name the avatar above you) thread, but it's an above you thread, so...). I post in those all the time.

#11 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Ah, yeah. Never really bothered posting in the take a point threads, they seemed so pointless from my first glances that it didn't feel worth posting in.

#12 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not a whole new forum section where people can just complain about topics they don't like.

#13 Posted by thechessclub (483 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

Why not a whole new forum section where people can just complain about topics they don't like.

I'm down with that=D