Something's wrong with this page/volume (The Spirit Special)

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

The Spirit Special

Looking at the wiki history there should be some description and image (but no further information) and it doesn't show up (on my side at least). Not sure what should happen to this page?

I have no information about this Special whatsoever and only got there because I was looking for another The Spirit Special #1 that had been released along with the movie a couple of years ago.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#2 The Poet  Moderator

@donfelipe: first off: I'm moving this to editing & tools. Don't EVER use the Delete/Combine Pages forum because we NEVER check that (well, almost never).

I admit I don't know all that much about the issue, but the one the user tried to add is apart of this volume: http://www.comicvine.com/the-spirit/4050-2705/ (or it is on here on cv). I'd have to research the volumes to know if the issue needs to be moved or not.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

You get 50 points just for adding a new volume page.

Looks like the user didn't do anything else.

BB

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#4 pikahyper  Moderator

BB is right, user probably didn't realize that you have to add issues to volumes.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#5  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

BB is right, user probably didn't realize that you have to add issues to volumes.

but techically, it is already on the site (granted it is a little funny where it is, but it already exists technically...I haven't glanced at that volume and researched that issue to see if it was part of that series or if it was separate, but it is here)

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 pikahyper  Moderator

@the_poet: all that old Spirit stuff is tricky.

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

@the_poet said:

@donfelipe: first off: I'm moving this to editing & tools. Don't EVER use the Delete/Combine Pages forum because we NEVER check that (well, almost never).

I admit I don't know all that much about the issue, but the one the user tried to add is apart of this volume: http://www.comicvine.com/the-spirit/4050-2705/ (or it is on here on cv). I'd have to research the volumes to know if the issue needs to be moved or not.

Ok!

www.willeisner.com lists it as separate volume and it seems that it had been published as Summer Special in the middle (75) of the run of the other series (74-76) and, according to this source, it was/is not numbered as #17.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

yep like I said tricky.