#1 Posted by Veshark (8544 posts) - - Show Bio

Apologies if this has been asked before, but why can't I add solo villains to the Enemies list for superhero/supervillain teams?

Thanks to anyone who can shed light on this.

#2 Posted by RazzaTazz (9351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veshark: They are incompatible as they are from two different categories.

#3 Posted by Veshark (8544 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, thanks for the reply. Seems a shame though, since many teams have solo villains as enemies.

#4 Posted by SC (11968 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be cool to have, usually just have to rely on the pages themselves to mention such things.

#5 Posted by catfightfan (446 posts) - - Show Bio

It would appear as if this issue has changed. I noticed that on the Fanatstic Four page most or all of their enemies are now individuals, not teams.

#6 Edited by Veshark (8544 posts) - - Show Bio

@catfightfan said:

It would appear as if this issue has changed. I noticed that on the Fanatstic Four page most or all of their enemies are now individuals, not teams.

Oh hey, you're right! Awesome, definitely one of the better changes of the new CV.

#7 Posted by wmwadeii (3137 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

@catfightfan said:

Oh hey, you're right! Awesome, definitely one of the better changes of the new CV.

Yeah but now you can't list teams as enemies so you can't say that the Autobots and Decepticons are enemies you have to find every Decepticon and add them one at a time.

#8 Posted by Veshark (8544 posts) - - Show Bio

@wmwadeii Wow...that kinda sucks. Seems like there's no compromise for this problem.

#9 Posted by fodigg (6094 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably because teams and individuals are listed in different tables in the CV database.