#1 Posted by JediXMan (28031 posts) - - Show Bio

I have noticed that many Star Wars soldier specifications are labeled as "characters" and not "teams." I would like to know, for the sake of consistency: should they be characters or characters? By "they" I mean things like Stormtroopers and the like. Or Dark Troopers.

In the latest example, how about the YVH droid? I should mention that the name is wrong, but rather than post that in the renaming thread, I think we should discuss whether it should remain a character page. Again, it's not a single character, but a type of droid - of which there are many units.

#2 Posted by pikahyper (10398 posts) - - Show Bio

They should be team pages just like races but if there are any prominent members they would get their own character pages.

#3 Posted by RazzaTazz (9353 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: There was a time when such teams were listed as characters because they were generic. Not so anymore

#4 Posted by JediXMan (28031 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper:

@RazzaTazz:

Okay, thanks.

While we're on the subject: I'd like to redo the YVH page (it should be named YVH Battle Droid). I'd like to just make a team page for it and see this page deleted. There's no real info anyway.

#5 Posted by RazzaTazz (9353 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Sure thats one for the delete duplicate thread :)

#6 Posted by JediXMan (28031 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz said:

@JediXMan: Sure thats one for the delete duplicate thread :)

Okay. I'm not even gonna bother converting it: I intended on doing an overhaul anyway. There's nothing there that needs to be salvaged.

#7 Posted by RazzaTazz (9353 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Just appearances ... ?

#8 Posted by JediXMan (28031 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz said:

@JediXMan: Just appearances ... ?

They only have one comic appearance and perhaps a few guides. I can get that information elsewhere or by myself. I'd be more worried if it was any more than that. Or if you prefer, I can take a screenshot.

#9 Posted by RazzaTazz (9353 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: No screenshot is necessary, do as you will :)