#1 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio
Avengers vs. X-Men #6
#2 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3454 posts) - - Show Bio

As a 'Team/Group': yes, with notes on the individual character pages for individual characters as well as notes on the 'Team/Group' page on what they did/accomplished.

#3 Posted by NeoAndroid (173 posts) - - Show Bio

And maybe on there power section what unnatural powers that they demonstrated whilst under the phoenix force? Since that interests me what feats have they done outside there own powers using the Force

#4 Posted by TDK_1997 (14489 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah.They should.

#5 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

If they do how will we forget that this happened when it's over?

#6 Posted by XsPectre28 (714 posts) - - Show Bio

if for anything else id like an explanation of each of the members powers as the PF can advance current powers id like to know the limitations of their powers at the current time

#7 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2194 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

If they do how will we forget that this happened when it's over?

This this so much!

#8 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#9 Posted by UltraBiel (328 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes

#10 Posted by Rickbarry (1754 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus speaks electric fluently.

#11 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

I say yay!

#12 Edited by ApatheticAvenger (1636 posts) - - Show Bio

They're not really gonna be around long enough to warrant their own page, not one where the information could just as easily be put into the Avengers vs. X-Men page.

The Extinction Team is more deserving of their own page I think. You could also just add the P5 to the Phoenix Force page.

#13 Posted by Namor1987 (1883 posts) - - Show Bio

Every other Z-list character has 1. So why not them. Not everyone wants to type in Avengers Vs X-Men just to look up a team for the arc. Hell X-Terminate has their own page & The Five Lights have their own. The Next Avengers too. Even Avengers West Coast. So yes. They're a team & deserve a page.

#14 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7268 posts) - - Show Bio

Um, no.

#15 Posted by _Zombie_ (10326 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like it if this crossover leaves little to no evidence it ever existed.

#16 Posted by Namor1987 (1883 posts) - - Show Bio

This team whether temporary or permanent. Good or bad. Sucky or fantastic is still apart of comic history. It happened deal with it. That's like leaving Reagan off the list of presidents or Bush. Just because something happened & not everyone was in agreement with it gives you the right to dismiss or omit it. 20 years from now what if someone ponders "I wonder who the Phoenix Five were" & they can't find them. Some people are so narrowminded & ignorant. Same with Dark X-Men, Dark Avengers, & countless others characters & teams they all got their own pages even though people despised them. So why not the Phoenix Five?

#17 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

image from avx 11....poor cyclops he doesnt have a chance......did emma frost go dark phoenix?????

hi this is a look at avx round 7

#18 Posted by Namor1987 (1883 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

image from avx 11....poor cyclops he doesnt have a chance......did emma frost go dark phoenix?????

hi this is a look at avx round 7

I think its a power-struggle thing. Like which is Phoenix fragment is the "alpha" or most dominant. But it could be Emma is the true Phoenix Force host since I think she is the only Omega-Level (telepath) mutant in that group so the Phoenix could see her as its true vessel.

#19 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by _Zombie_ (10326 posts) - - Show Bio

@Namor1987 said:

This team whether temporary or permanent. Good or bad. Sucky or fantastic is still apart of comic history. It happened deal with it. That's like leaving Reagan off the list of presidents or Bush. Just because something happened & not everyone was in agreement with it gives you the right to dismiss or omit it. 20 years from now what if someone ponders "I wonder who the Phoenix Five were" & they can't find them. Some people are so narrowminded & ignorant. Same with Dark X-Men, Dark Avengers, & countless others characters & teams they all got their own pages even though people despised them. So why not the Phoenix Five?

Firstly, don't call me or people who disagree with you 'narrowminded and ignorant' because we express a contrary opinion. Secondly, I would love it if Bush was erased from the history books. Thirdly, no one is claiming they have the right to omit anything. We're giving our opinions. If no one disagreed there would be no point in making this thread at all. Fourthly (yes, I just made that a word), I don't give a damn about what people will be pondering 20 years from now. Fifthly (made that one up, too), Dark Avengers and Dark X-Men were nowhere near as stupid of an idea as the 'Phoenix Five' are.

#21 Posted by Namor1987 (1883 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Namor1987 said:

Firstly, don't call me or people who disagree with you 'narrowminded and ignorant' because we express a contrary opinion. Secondly, I would love it if Bush was erased from the history books. Thirdly, no one is claiming they have the right to omit anything. We're giving our opinions. If no one disagreed there would be no point in making this thread at all. Fourthly (yes, I just made that a word), I don't give a damn about what people will be pondering 20 years from now. Fifthly (made that one up, too), Dark Avengers and Dark X-Men were nowhere near as stupid of an idea as the 'Phoenix Five' are.

So many assumptions why are you mad. I didn't ZombieBigfoot was ignorant & narrowminded. LOL you assume this was an attack. If I wanted to call you "ignorant & narrowminded" I would've said. I said some people. Unspecified people/persons. If i wanted to target you I would've but didn't. I swear some people always feel like they're walking around with a invisble bullseye on their back. I might have to talk to Hawkeye about that.

#22 Edited by _Zombie_ (10326 posts) - - Show Bio

@Namor1987: Contrary to what you might think, I'm actually perfectly calm. The 'we' does not indicate that I am taking offense. It means I am addressing the fact that you're saying some of the people who disagree with the viewpoint that the P5 deserve a team page are 'narrowminded and ignorant'.

#23 Posted by Namor1987 (1883 posts) - - Show Bio

Prove that I think you or anyone else in this thread is "narrowminded & ignorant". I just said "some people" I didn't state "These people in this thread are narrowminded & ignorant". How do you know I wasn't thinking about another group of people & just felt like saying that? PROVE that I had you & every person on this thread that disagrees with my viewpoints that I directed that statement at you people specifically. I never attached a name(s) to who I was thinking about. I never even said you posters were ignorant & narrowminded because of that reason. Again assumptions

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Namor1987: Contrary to what you might think, I'm actually perfectly calm. The 'we' does not indicate that I am taking offense. It means I am addressing the fact that you're saying those who disagree with the viewpoint that the P5 deserve a team page are 'narrowminded and ignorant'.

#24 Edited by _Zombie_ (10326 posts) - - Show Bio

@Namor1987: I don't have to 'PROVE' anything. You wouldn't of posted that comment in that particular post if it were not related to this topic. Unless you're saying you like putting irrelevant things in the middle of a post that is addressing the OP. That's cool, I guess. Also, note how I edited the inaccuracy out of my post to say 'some people'. I'm not assuming anything. Please quit accusing me of doing so, thanks.

#25 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing is........isn't "Phoenix Five" a nickname made for them by fans.........

#26 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

For better or worse, things do need to get documented.

#27 Posted by _Zombie_ (10326 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

The only thing is........isn't "Phoenix Five" a nickname made for them by fans.........

I've heard Phoenix Five, PhoeniXmen, and Phoenix Corps. Though admittedly the last one was a joke.

#28 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot: Hehe, I was actually the one who came up with PhoeniX-Men...didn't quite catch on like Phoenix Five though. XD

#29 Posted by _Zombie_ (10326 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: Don't care much for either name, myself.

#30 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot: I just was the first person to upload a pic of the Phoenix X-Men and wanted to come up with a silly name for them.............i'm not swearing by PhoeniX-Men or anything haha