#1 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

for the Red Hulk page, should I just add it to the General Ross page?same For She-Rulk and Betty.

#2 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

good question, they seem big enough to have their own pages but it only seems right to have those added to their pages.
#3 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!: I don't see how well that would really work, unless one of the Mods or a Staff member is able to merge the pages. Otherwise you would be gaining thousands of points for things that you didn't actually write.
#4 Posted by jloneblackheart (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the moment we've been dreading for a long time. It still has to be discussed. We cannot merge the pages. Plus all kinds of forum topics, news, etc. have been added to these particular pages that also cannot be moved. Plus what courtney said, it would be stealing someone elses work and not crediting them for it. 

Personally, I can't imagine how this is going to work or what needs to be done.

#5 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart said:
" It's the moment we've been dreading for a long time. It still has to be discussed. We cannot merge the pages. Plus all kinds of forum topics, news, etc. have been added to these particular pages that also cannot be moved. Plus what courtney said, it would be stealing someone elses work and not crediting them for it.   Personally, I can't imagine how this is going to work or what needs to be done. "
Is it possible to pull a Kingdom Come and just give them their own page?
#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart: well we merged Mutant Zero into Typhoid Mary after that fiasco, I imagine that would happen here again but yeah, it's not really a fun thought
#7 Posted by fesak (7032 posts) - - Show Bio

We'll just have to move over appearances and images, and have a staff member move over the text and delete the page.

Moderator Online
#8 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak: That's what I was thinking would work well.
#9 Posted by Yumulu (762 posts) - - Show Bio

Well there would be a need to do some rewritting because imho a two years event shoudn't take 4/5 of a 48 years old character page, but that my opinion.

#10 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yumulu: I don't see why somebody should have their hard work deleted just so that we can make a page smaller. Have you seen how long Batman's page is?
#11 Posted by Yumulu (762 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490: Well the Batman page is a good example of what I meant most of the events in his history have a similar lenght, the R.I.P section is a little long but still it doesn't take more than half the page like it would be the case with General Ross.
#12 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yumulu: That's a good point about most of the sections being uniform in size, I just don't see how we would go about doing that for Betty and the General's pages without getting rid of the majority of somebody's work.
#13 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hulk is the second character is as many weeks this has happened to.  The same thing happened with Oberon Sexton last week... 

It's a pain in the butt, but not unheard of.  For now, we'll keep both pages.  Why?  Because it's still relatively new.  Technically it's so new that it still counts as a spoiler (there will be many people who still don't know the true identities of Red Hulk or Oberon Sexton).  We're in no hurry to amalgamate pages, but when we do we'll use the best parts of both pages (both Red Hulk &.... his real identity). 

And there's no need to worry about Viners losing out, as they'll still keep their points from the previous pages.

#14 Posted by fesak (7032 posts) - - Show Bio

Should we move over the appearances and merge the pages yet?

Moderator Online
#15 Posted by fesak (7032 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#16 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak said:

"Should we move over the appearances and merge the pages yet? "

I say yes! 

let us also note I was about to ask whose idea is was to make "Mr Hulk Smasin'" a moderator and why he would make a Red Hulk thread in the mod hangout
#18 Posted by fesak (7032 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha :D  Too much work to make a new thread :p
Just thought we should get an ok from the staff if maybe the Red Hulk/Red She-Hulk pages are attached to a quest or something else.
Plus we need someone to move over the text.

Moderator Online
#19 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak said:
" Should we move over the appearances and merge the pages yet? "
I think we should.
#20 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2569 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @fesak said:
"
"
ha ha I had a heart attack for a moment there.. sneaky bugger you are! ;p "
@aztek the lost said:
" @fesak said:

"Should we move over the appearances and merge the pages yet? "

I say yes!  let us also note I was about to ask whose idea is was to make "Mr Hulk Smasin'" a moderator and why he would make a Red Hulk thread in the mod hangout "
What are these supposed to mean?! :p (I think)
#21 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

All these mods have commented, and I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE QUEST!

#22 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!: There's a very likely possibility that that quest is bugged, it's been reported in the Bug Reporting forum.