Quick Question Regarding the Editing of Plot Summaries

Nightmare Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nightmare Man

Hello all. I'm embarrassed to have to ask this question since I used to write summaries here a few years back. However, upon returning to the site and trying to edit a plot summary for an old comic, I ran into a problem. I can't type anything in the box that comes up for the plot summary section after I click the green edit page button. Nothing will type at all. I have the same problem when trying to compose an e-mail. I was going to write G-Man about this through the message system and the same thing happened there. Am I missing a specific plug-in or is there some extra button I need to press first before things work? I am absolutely clueless on this go around. I was worried the same thing was going to happen when creating this thread as it's the same style of typing box but this one seems to work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, guys!

EDIT: Well, I can't even use the reply box to respond to the message. I can only use the "full edit" button and post my response here. No, I'm not using IE. I'm using firefox as my browser.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#2 pikahyper  Moderator

@nightmare_man: what browser are you using? if you are using IE make sure you have Compatibility Mode off.