Question about adding images for a character.

Avatar image for overgroundcomics
OvergroundComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've added images for a character from my publishing company. I see them pop up in my images on my profile, but they didn't appear on the character's page. Can someone tell me how this works?

Thank you,

Jon

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I've added images for a character from my publishing company. I see them pop up in my images on my profile, but they didn't appear on the character's page. Can someone tell me how this works?

Thank you,

Jon

Did you add the images to the character's wiki profile?

Essentially you go to the character's wiki, click the "images" button underneath and to the right of the character's profile picture, then click "add new image" search for the image you want to add etc etc.

Avatar image for overgroundcomics
OvergroundComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By OvergroundComics

@silent_bomber:

Yep. That's exactly what I did. I clicked there, and then used the drag and drop feature. All of the images now appear in my gallery, but not in the character's gallery. I just checked back, and only one of the images out of about 40 has been added. I'm just not sure how things work here. Thank you for your reply.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#4 pikahyper  Moderator

@overgroundcomics: drag and drop is not the best way to do it, since the images are in your personal gallery now just add them from your Previous Uploads dialog to each characters gallery, all your images have to be moderated though so once you have submitted them and they are moderated you'll see them in the character galleries. Adding images can be tricky so you should also add captions for all the images you add, that way you get a few wiki points and there is a better chance for them to register in the system as stand alone image adds don't always "click" cause there are not worth any points, adding the captions just makes sure they don't get lost.