POWER GRID

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Vrakmul

Some people like cheap points. And I by cheap I mean both of the definitions. And Enigma's name follow's wherever these grids go.
Post Edited:2007-10-20 20:09:52

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Valkaad

I know there is already a power grid forum floating around so I am sorry to start a new one, however there is a power grid under Mandarin. A. I disagree with the power grids in general. B. The grid is totally WRONG. C. It pisses me off that the person who put it up got a shload of points for putting up that little grid (more than I got for doing the majority of his page).

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Valkaad

Post Deleted.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

Valkaad says:

"This is the grid for MandarinIntelligence Omniscient WRONG!!Strength Superhuman: Able to lift up to 75 tons WRONG!!!Speed Speed of sound WRONG!!!Durability Regenerative WRONG!!!Energy Projection Virtually unlimited command of energy WRONG!!!Fighting Skills Master of all forms of combat WRONG!!!!"

It shames me to think I was once Enigma's favorite/star pupil. Unless these are done by some other people who have a massive amount of points on the articles that have these horribly inaccurate grids on. I hope it's the latter. I don't wanna have to get mad at Enigma much less have to be the one to do bad things to him.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

It is done. I deleted the grid. I feel all cold and scaley inside.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By Sparda

Dreadnaught says:

"Valkaad says:
"This is the grid for Mandarin Intelligence Omniscient WRONG!! Strength Superhuman: Able to lift up to 75 tons WRONG!!! Speed Speed of sound WRONG!!! Durability Regenerative WRONG!!! Energy Projection Virtually unlimited command of energy WRONG!!! Fighting Skills Master of all forms of combat WRONG!!!! "
It shames me to think I was once Enigma's favorite/star pupil. Unless these are done by some other people who have a massive amount of points on the articles that have these horribly inaccurate grids on. I hope it's the latter. I don't wanna have to get mad at Enigma much less have to be the one to do bad things to him."

Enigma did some. He didn't do all. He says he's working on deleting all the ones that he did do.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Venom wins.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers