Posted by RazzaTazz (9638 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a problem with sequels.  People know what has come before and expect something better or more impressive.  Thus as I type up a respect thread for pikahyper for hitting one million wiki points, those of you will probably think back to the previous time that this happened and think that it is not as impressive, because the first one there is the winner and the second one is just the second place guy.  In terms of accomplishment I don’t think this is fair though.  I also think it is worth mentioning that sequels can be as good or better, from Empire Strikes Back to sequels that only a select few would know about like Escape From Wonderland.  That is not to say that Pika’s accomplishment is any better or any worse than the first to one million (Aztek) but simply that as a long time wiki editor myself, that one million points is an absurd amount of point and represents a lot of tireless and often unrecognized work in the wiki.  Truly our community is one based on user contribution, and for those counting, one million means a lot to the site and to the community. 

So everyone give pika a congratulation for his accomplishment.  He deserves it. (make sure to @reply pika and not me, I don't want to be congratulated for his work, also sorry about the M, I know it is the Roman numeral for one thousand, an M with a line over it means a million, but I don't know how to write one of those)

#1 Posted by pikahyper (12128 posts) - - Show Bio

aww how sweet ♥ :D

#2 Posted by RazzaTazz (9638 posts) - - Show Bio
@pikahyper: you deserve it
#3 Posted by Billy Batson (58023 posts) - - Show Bio

It took 4-5 years from aztek to reach to one mil, and just slightly over two years from pika

BB

#4 Posted by jloneblackheart (5519 posts) - - Show Bio

You're an animal. At the wiki that is. Aztek is too, but is actually an animal in all aspects.

#5 Posted by pikahyper (12128 posts) - - Show Bio

I may technically be #1 but I still haven't beaten aztek, I need another 70k to do that, can't just count his main account have to include his alt wiki account too :D If we include multi-passes I'll need another two weeks to fully pass him :P

#6 Posted by RazzaTazz (9638 posts) - - Show Bio
@pikahyper: (speaking in a whisper) "no one needs to know that"
#7 Posted by spawndon (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

2 weeks, He's saying he needs only two weeks to do 70k.

I don't have enough compliments.

#8 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper said:

I may technically be #1 but I still haven't beaten aztek, I need another 70k to do that, can't just count his main account have to include his alt wiki account too :D If we include multi-passes I'll need another two weeks to fully pass him :P

You'll get it man, I know you will ^^

#9 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: Congratz! You are literally every that I look on the wiki lol.

#10 Posted by pikahyper (12128 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower: thanks, that has always been my intention, this sites my legacy :D

#11 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: Are you going to retire this account?

#12 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah, I f*cks with Pika. Congrats.

#13 Posted by pikahyper (12128 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower: course not, eventually I want to be able to lap most of the people on this site by a million points :P at the rate I'm gong by the end of the year I could potentially have 1 million more points then everybody on this site except for the top eight, thinking about that gets me excited :D

#14 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: Awesome! More power to you!!

#15 Posted by The Poet (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: congrats.

#17 Edited by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3734 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Billy Batson said:

It took 4-5 years from aztek to reach to one mil, and just slightly over two years from pika

BB

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH! That`s brilliant looking! Where`s it from? It looks a bit familiar to me, but I`m not sure at all.

#18 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@kfhrfdu_89_76k: Looks like Gir from Invader Zim. I could be wrong though.

#19 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3734 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower:

No, you`re right. Thanks, by the way.

#20 Posted by pikahyper (12128 posts) - - Show Bio

@kfhrfdu_89_76k: good lord how could you not recognize Gir from Invader Zim !!!! I'm obsessed with him, he is on my clothes, my wallet, my messenger bag and all around my room o.o

#21 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@kfhrfdu_89_76k: Anytime!

#22 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3734 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper:

Because I haven`t even heard about the show until this day... = > O

#23 Posted by pikahyper (12128 posts) - - Show Bio

@kfhrfdu_89_76k: oh you poor dear !!! I didn't know the Finnish were deprived of Invader Zim Y_Y it is very popular in other parts of Europe.

#24 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

It was very popular in America as well.

#25 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3734 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper:

It`s probably showing on cable channels, and my family has never paid for cable.

Maybe I`ll see it some day.

#26 Posted by pikahyper (12128 posts) - - Show Bio

@kfhrfdu_89_76k: well that sucks.

#27 Posted by jinxuandi (595 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: Congrats!

#28 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3734 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper:

Oh, don`t you worry. If i haven`t seen any episode, I wont know what I`m missing. Also, I`m pretty patient, when it comes to series I`d want to read or see, but what I can`t yet see. Or read.

It might also be that I wouldn`t like the series as a much you, which is pretty likely, because the odds are for it. I`m sure it`s an awesome series, though.

#29 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@pikahyper: Congrats, man :)
#30 Posted by pikahyper (12128 posts) - - Show Bio

@jinxuandi: @TheGoldenOne: thanks :D

#31 Posted by JediXMan (30592 posts) - - Show Bio

You beat AZTEK?! Shame on you!

Seriously, though. Congrats, man.

#32 Posted by pikahyper (12128 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: thanks but he still technically holds the lead if you add up his alt account point totals, that won't last much longer but he is still ahead for now :P