#1 Edited by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

I did some work on the Mad Squad page recently and although the changes have gone live, I haven't received a notification or wiki points from it. I was just wondering if anyone knew what happened.

I wasn't sure whether I should have posted this in this forum or the bugs one so sorry if its in the wrong place :)

#2 Posted by The Poet (8288 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: I looked at your wiki submissions (thing under the more tab on your profile) and it is listed as being approved. I can't tell if you recived points, but someone approved those edits according to that...

some times it does take a bit of time to register on your wiki counter...

#3 Posted by pikahyper (11371 posts) - - Show Bio

and it is very well know that sometimes stuff just doesn't show up, this is "reported" in the bug forum all the time...

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Poet: @pikahyper: Thanks and sorry if this should have been in the other forum.

#5 Posted by RazzaTazz (9450 posts) - - Show Bio
@guttridgeb: This is the right forum, some times the changes just don't take for whatever reason as well.  If you have problems in the future just PM a wiki mod and we will have a look at it (all three that responded to you are wiki mods)
#6 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz: Thats great, thanks. I'll try and remember that if it happens again :)