New Superpower: Detachable Body Parts?

Deadknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

Sorry if this isn't the proper thread for this, but I wanted to suggest a new superpower to add to the site for adding to characters. I realize it seems a little general, but "Detachable Body Parts" seems like a valid power to have listed. Several characters have the ability to detach their body parts and reconnect them again. Here's a list just to illustrate my point:

Buggy the Clown

Captain Marvel

Rockslide (at least formerly)

Arm-Fall-Off Boy

Certain robots and cyborgs like DC's Cyborg

Hellion (technically now)

Certain undead characters also seem to have a habit of detaching limbs which manage to remain functional on their own.

Let me just be clear that I don't mean to include characters that can have a limb severed and then reattach it due to a healing factor like Deadpool or such, I mean for it to refer to characters that are specifically capable of detaching their own body parts and then reattaching them as part of their superhuman powers.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#2 pikahyper  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

You forgot Stubbs the Zombie

Deadknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#4  Edited By Deadknight

@pikahyper: I realize that, but I merely wanted to put my opinion out here for their consideration. I forget how it went exactly, but "prehensile hair" was a power that was suggested for addition at one point and was approved. I thought this would be the best way to get their attention.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#5  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@deadknight: maybe some day the staff will consider adding that super power, but in the mean time I would suggest that you do a cv list to pass the time. Just a suggestion...

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6 fesak  Moderator

I've requested new powers since the start of cv, so don't get your hopes up