There is some question as to what her real name is. It seems Marvel is changing it from Isabel Dare to Isabel Kane.
- "The Wolf Children Ami and Yuki"
- "ST&RS" it's how it's spelled on the cover, but still pronounced as STARS.
- "Princess Shirahoshi"
- "Wimpy" (Luffy's first nickname for her becasue he thought her name was too hard to pronounce)
- "Wimpy-hoshi" (Luffy's second nickname for her after he gained more respect for her)
- "Poseidon" (the name she holds becomes of her secret power.)
- "SEES" (I noticed that writing this without the dots wont appear in the search)
- "Tokubetsusōsa-tai" (Japanese pronunciation)
- "Sunday GX" (popular abbreviation of the title.)
- "Hordy Jones" (the name used in the FUNimation subtitles for the anime)
- "Persona 3 Protagonist"
- "Makoto Yuki" (name used in the coming PERSONA 3 movie)
New Fishman Pirates name change to "New Fish-Man Pirates" (I consulted the official publication, but I would add the first as an alias.)
Vizards is actually translated as "Visored"
Name Change and Aliases
Dracule name change to "Dracule Mihawk".
- His page has too many alias that don't even apply. He only really needs "Hawk-Eyes Mihawk".
CP9 name should be changed to their full title "Cipher Pol No. 9"
- "CP9" and "CP-9" can be aliases.
- "Doctor Hogback"
- "Captain Hina"
- "Black Cage Hina"
Some Horsemen of Apocalypse clean-up:
- Aliases for Horsemen of Apocalypse: Final Horsemen, Four Horsemen, Horsemen of Death,
- Death (Javeed)
- Famine (Rolfson)
- Famine (Lee)
- Plague (add Pestilence to aliases instead)
- Pestilence (Ichisumi)
- War (Kieros)
- War (Furius)
Sadly we are still left with a few without names but it seemed ridiculous having 3 different pages all for Horsemen called War.