#1 Posted by G-Man (32140 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone is looking to spruce up some pages, I'd suggest any character that's in an upcoming movie. I've done a tiny work this weekend on FF, Silver Surfer, and Harry Osborn. Keep in mind that we are a small community and we want it to show to any new comers that may stumble across us when a movie's about to hit, what kind of work we're capable of. There's also some characters that really deserve to have bigger pages. All the main characters shouldn't get pushed aside. If you think about it, the average person probably has no idea who the Silver Surfer is (even though he had his own short lived cartoon). Just something to keep in mind. I'd love to do more character updates but my time is stretched on the new comics and news (although I did managed to do a couple minor character updates today!).

Staff
#2 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been working on Venom, I just had to stop for a while because of real life stuff. I'm trying to get it finished before Spider-Man 3.

#3 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I've been working on Venom, I just had to stop for a while because of real life stuff. I'm trying to get it finished before Spider-Man 3."

Your Venom page is looking nice. Just needs images at this point! Nice work!

Staff
#4 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been thinking about working on Silver Surfer... guess I might as well do it after I finish the FF page.

#5 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

I filled out the Donna Troy page a long time ago (well not that long) because everytime I'd look at that page it was always empty and it reminded me of the Wonder Woman movie too.

#6 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Will try to remember to do some of this. Today is my first day of finals so after this week I will finally be free to do contributions again!