Miss Martian wiki page problem

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

so I was over looking at Miss Martian's page when I noticed her first appearance was something called Novos Titas #18 which is a reprint series from Brazil so there's no way that her first appearance can be in a reprint...the new system works off of publication dates...her real first appearance is in Teen Titans #37 from 2006...Novos was listed as january 1st of 2005..on wikipedia it's listed as 2006 so I fixed here...not good enough...but I can't find a different date anywhere else...then I find another problem...after I changed the date on Novos it updated her profile to DC Universe #2 which is another reprint series which is listed here and on another site as a 2005 release date...I have no way to prove that she wasn't in this book but her first appearance can't have come from before Teen Titans #37 was released....I don't know what to do here

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

@danhimself: What do other sources say about her first appearance?

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#4 pikahyper  Moderator

@razzatazz: this was taken care of waaaay back then

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikahyper: There could have been a reply then, otherwise people that follow up reading don't know ...

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 pikahyper  Moderator

@razzatazz: He had contacted me via PM before posting this thread so we discussed things there, his deleted message kinda speaks to that.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@razzatazz: sorry sometimes my A.D.D. gets bad and I'll see replys and think to myself that I should reply to that and then...do something else lol

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikahyper: Sometimes people come along later with similar questions, it is easier to provide some generic answer as opposed to leaving something unanswered so later people think we do our job :)

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 pikahyper  Moderator

@razzatazz: this has cropped up before and will again, answered or not :P