#101 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: Done and done.
#102 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~: Thanks.
#103 Edited by turoksonofstone (12901 posts) - - Show Bio

Please remove the fake Logo Main Wiki Image For Publisher Comico any of the gallery images should replace it.
Please replace the Publisher Fiction House Main Wiki Image of Detective Stories with the Logo in the Gallery.
Please change the Main Wiki Page image (It's an Ad) for publisher Whitman and replace it with the Whitman Logo in the Gallery.
Please change the Main Wiki Page image (It's an issue of Military Comics) for publisher Quality and replace it with the Quality Comics Bullet Logo in the Gallery.  
Please change the Main Wiki Page image (It's an issue of America's best Comics) for publisher Nedor  and replace it with the Standard Comics Flag Logo in the Gallery.

#104 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone: Done, thanks.
#105 Posted by Murdercide626 (2 posts) - - Show Bio
#106 Posted by Icarusflies (12512 posts) - - Show Bio
@Murdercide626: Done!
#107 Posted by turoksonofstone (12901 posts) - - Show Bio

Please change the Image for the publisher Eclipse and replace it with the Eclipse Logo in the gallery.

#108 Posted by Dark Walker (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the Star Brigade image be changed to this one, the one that is currently up there is not of the Star Brigade.  I cropped it from one of the comic covers, I know it has the team logo on the bottom but cropping that out takes out one of the members.  

#109 Posted by Murdercide626 (2 posts) - - Show Bio
#110 Posted by Fhiz (475 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread applies to covers right? these issues of Batman and Robin are using the variant covers where the regular should be and vis versa 

issue 5 
issue 6 
issue 7 
issue 11 

just been bugging me, thanks.

#111 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

Can somebody please change Brian Haberlin's main picture to this. I uploaded it so that we could have an actual picture of the artist (like we're supposed to) as opposed to the work that they do.

#112 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:  Done
#113 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio
@Acer: Yayz! Thank you!
#114 Posted by Kraken (58 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:  Not a problem :)
#115 Posted by bdog (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Firestorm Plz 

#116 Posted by Ry Fryy (370 posts) - - Show Bio
#117 Posted by danhimself (22712 posts) - - Show Bio
Batman's picture needs to be changed back to Dick Grayson's suit...the current image is Bruce's upcoming suit and is NOT the current suit yet
#118 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: Done.
#119 Posted by danhimself (22712 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom:  does it have to be approved or did someone change it back already?
#120 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: Someone changed it back already. Done again.
#121 Posted by danhimself (22712 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom: lol that's still Bruce Wayne's upcoming suit
#122 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

ARGH, they changed it again!!!

#123 Edited by queenfrost_ (2490 posts) - - Show Bio

Could the Emma Frost image be changed to this? As this is her new concept art.

New Emma Frost concept
#124 Posted by Shanana (53438 posts) - - Show Bio

I think, it's not supposed to have that green print at the bottom, right

#125 Posted by queenfrost_ (2490 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's another version:

#126 Posted by Shanana (53438 posts) - - Show Bio

Done

#127 Posted by queenfrost_ (2490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha: Thank you :)
#128 Posted by Rheged (605 posts) - - Show Bio
@queenfrost_ said:
" Could the Emma Frost image be changed to this? As this is her new concept art.
New Emma Frost concept
"
I'm reading the first post of this thread where it lists the rules and suggestions for main images ... and does this count as official comic art?  Cause this isn't art from a comic or for a comic, but concept art for merchandise, i.e. a statue.
#129 Posted by queenfrost_ (2490 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League

#130 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rheged said:
" @queenfrost_ said:
" Could the Emma Frost image be changed to this? As this is her new concept art.
New Emma Frost concept
"
I'm reading the first post of this thread where it lists the rules and suggestions for main images ... and does this count as official comic art?  Cause this isn't art from a comic or for a comic, but concept art for merchandise, i.e. a statue. "
Exactly.  It is the concept for her anime-inspired statue.  Also, it has a giant green box with text over her feet.  There are other suitable images. 

@queenfrost_ said:
" Justice League "
Please do not spam up useful threads like this.  This thread is meant to be a tool for other members to use.
#132 Posted by Aiden Cross (15526 posts) - - Show Bio
@nemesis77: The Nemesis one won't do. It's from the animated series, not the comic.
#133 Posted by nemesis77 (116 posts) - - Show Bio
#134 Posted by Aiden Cross (15526 posts) - - Show Bio
@nemesis77: That one's fine, changed it for you =)
#135 Posted by nemesis77 (116 posts) - - Show Bio
#136 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

@nemesis77: You want to substitute this beautifully painted image...   

...For this rubbish 80's looking piece with a decapitated woman cropped out of the background?  

I know that you shouldn't have a second character in the image, but for the sake of artist beauty & the professional look of the character's page then I have to disagree with you.  
#137 Posted by nemesis77 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/nemesis77/all-images/108-423910/918673_victor_gover_super/105-1432124/     

I'd like for this pic to be the default image of the Sportsmaster ,  because the current one is incredibly lame.
This is a current picture of him, from 2005, but yet it still retains the classic
essence and overall appearance of the Sportsmaster. The current picture doesn't do
any justice to him whatsoever and looks like crap. This is one of my favorite characters
ever and I'm the top editor to his page and it'd make me very happy to see that pic as his
default image.

PLEASE???  :{

#138 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio
@nemesis77: It has text in it, it can't be used. 
#139 Posted by nemesis77 (116 posts) - - Show Bio
#140 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@nemesis77: That image isn't even in Doctor Cyber's gallery.  Therefore I've swapped it to this cleaner version of the image instead:
#141 Posted by IrishX (2467 posts) - - Show Bio

The Deadpool image needs to be changed asap. Someone has put a picture of themselves as the main image.
#142 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio
@IrishX: It's all set now, somebody's changed it. Was it one of the cosplay photos?
#143 Edited by DrBat (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone change the default image for Glenn, preferably to this one? He's no longer bald in the comics, and I don't like how his eyes are closed in the image that's chosen.

#144 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrBat It has a speech bubble in it, sorry.
#145 Posted by DrBat (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Could we use an image of Mystique where she's in an outfit?

#146 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
#147 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio
@LightBright said:
" @DrBat: Better? "
NICE choice. 
#148 Posted by DrBat (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry for posting again. :o

Could someone make this the default image for Cheryl Lansing? When I was uploading her images, I thought the first would be the default and not the last.

#149 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@DrBat: Done =)
#150 Posted by Morbus (58 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this - being a moderated wiki user (less than 1000 points), the workflow for uploading an image to a character is very confusing, especially when you don't know if things are Working as they Should. Anyways, I'm trying to fill in images for all of the 2000 AD characters, and here's the first: Earl Reagan and the uploaded image at http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/morbus/all-images/108-436976/earl_reagan/105-1513981/ 

Considering this character doesn't have an image (at all), is this the standard approach for getting them added? Upload the image into my images, then request for a main image change here?